Simucube 2 Games Compatibility List

I have been spending a lot of time in the past few days trying to get my Simucube 2 working properly with a bunch of games. I think it’s about time someone created a comprehensive list of what games actually work (and do not work) with the Simucube 2. So, since nobody else has done it, I will.

Everything below I have tried myself, unless it states “pending test”. Although a lot of the titles are not true simulators, I feel that everything on this list would be a greatly improved experience with wheel support and are games I want to play on my Simucube 2.

Working= buttons, wheel, FFB work (without the addition of 3rd party programs like emuwheel etc.)
Does not work= wheel does not function as one would expect it to (see “Working”).
Pending Test= forum members claim it works/ does not work, but I have not tested it myself.

Working
American Truck Simulator
Assetto Corsa
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Automobilista
Automobilista 2
Dirt 3 (Complete Edition)
*Dirt 4: (To enable FFB see below))
Dirt Rally
Dirt Rally 2.0
F1 2020
F1 22
Grid Legends
iRacing
Project Cars
rFactor 2
Race Room Racing Experience (pending test)
WRC 9
WRC 10
WRC Generations

Does not work
Art Of Rally
Circuit Superstars
The Crew 2
Dakar Desert Rally
Dirt 2
Dirt 5
Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 5
Forza Motorsport 7 (pending test)
Monster Truck Championship
Mudrunner
Nascar Heat 5
Need For Speed
Need For Speed Heat
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need For Speed Payback
Need For Speed Rivals
Need For Speed Unbound
Project Cars 2
Rush Rally 3
Rush Rally Origins
Snowrunner
Tony Stewart’s Sprint Car Racing
Touring Karts
V-Rally 4
World Racing 2
WRC 6
WRC 7: (Wheel works but massive stuttering issues when used in conjunction with pedals)
WRC 8
Wreckfest

*Dirt 4: Follow the instructions here:
https://www.eksimracing.org/f-a-q/how-to-use-your-codemasters-dirt-rally-2-0-dirt4-with-simucube-fw-or-mmos-osw/
Use the Simucube FW tab of instructions, substituting the device id line of code with the following device id line of your device;
Simucube 2 Games Compatibility List

Rename your actionmap directory file to one of the following;
simucube2_sport.xml
simucube2_pro.xml
simucube2_ultimate.xml

…and rename all the instances of “simucube_osw” within the actionmap xml file to the device you are using;
simucube2_sport
simucube2_pro
simucube2_ultimate

This list will be updated as I test more games and other users contribute.

5 Likes

Nice list, add
ACC
R3E
AMS
AMS2
rFactor2
to working titles.
And
FM7
FH3
to not working
And I thought Dirt 4 worked on OSW, didn’t try it on SC2. Might need some changes to config file to have SC2 device id, I believe.

1 Like

Trying to figure out what these are…
ACC= Assetto Corsa Competizione ?
R3E = ?
AMS2 = ?

Assetto Corsa Competizione
Race Room Racing Experience
Automobilista 2

Are you new to sim racing?

2 Likes

I can not get Dirt 4 FFB working on my Simcube 2…

It might need device id, just like it needed for OSW/SC1 back then
https://www.eksimracing.org/f-a-q/how-to-use-your-codemasters-dirt-rally-2-0-dirt4-with-simucube-fw-or-mmos-osw/

Relatively new. I’m more of a Rally/ Arcade racing guy, but with a proper sim rig have started to explore proper sims. It makes a HUGE difference playing with the right setup. :slight_smile:

1 Like

According to that link; ATTENTION: THIS MOD DOESN’T CONTAIN ANY FFB PARAMETERS
I find it hard to understand, but I think that mod is just to get the wheel recognized, (which I can do within the game), but it does not enable FFB.

If anyone else has tried this, or even understands what it is, please let us know! :slight_smile:

These are deviceIds from DR2, just add them to D4 device_defines.xml, also optionally create corresponding config file in action_mapping, just follow the linked instruction

<device id="{0D6116D0-0000-0000-0000-504944564944}" name="simucube2_sport" priority="100" type="wheel" official="false" />
<device id="{0D6016D0-0000-0000-0000-504944564944}" name="simucube2_pro" priority="100" type="wheel" official="false" />
<device id="{0D5F16D0-0000-0000-0000-504944564944}" name="simucube2_ultimate" priority="100" type="wheel" official="false" />

LOL, can understand your reaction but you scare the shit out of people sometimes

Great list thanks, did you have to do anything to get Project cars 2 to work, as I have no FFB. Any advice thanks

I want to add, that theres nothing we can do to make some older titles to suddenly work. At least older WRC titles are such, also Dirt 4 is not being updated (but xml edits can be done to make it work), etc.

I also edited the OP to have our product/trademark name there, instead of another product. Simcube is a completely other type of product :slight_smile:

I got Dirt 4’s FFB working.
Thanks a bunch for the help!
I have updated the list above.

1 Like

I can’t remember.
(It was in my Steam list of “simcube games”, so I know it worked (or partially worked at some point.)
I will try it again today to make sure FFB is working.

@justanotheryoyo, you may find this post useful

That post prompted me to start this one.
I thought it would be useful to not only know what people are playing, but also what already does and does not work. :slight_smile:

My mistake, it does not work. I can’t even get the wheel recogized. :frowning:

Mika,
I am no longer able to edit/ update my original post.
Any chance you could unlock it for me?

It had Simucube without the first U letter all over it, which I had to edit out and replace with Simucube to avoid confusion. Maybe the forum software locked it due to that. I can’t promise to be able to fix it, but please post another list and I’ll replace the content.