Simucube 2 Games Compatibility List

Assetto Corsa Competizione
Race Room Racing Experience
Automobilista 2

Are you new to sim racing?

2 Likes

I can not get Dirt 4 FFB working on my Simcube 2…

It might need device id, just like it needed for OSW/SC1 back then
https://www.eksimracing.org/f-a-q/how-to-use-your-codemasters-dirt-rally-2-0-dirt4-with-simucube-fw-or-mmos-osw/

Relatively new. I’m more of a Rally/ Arcade racing guy, but with a proper sim rig have started to explore proper sims. It makes a HUGE difference playing with the right setup. :slight_smile:

1 Like

According to that link; ATTENTION: THIS MOD DOESN’T CONTAIN ANY FFB PARAMETERS
I find it hard to understand, but I think that mod is just to get the wheel recognized, (which I can do within the game), but it does not enable FFB.

If anyone else has tried this, or even understands what it is, please let us know! :slight_smile:

These are deviceIds from DR2, just add them to D4 device_defines.xml, also optionally create corresponding config file in action_mapping, just follow the linked instruction

<device id="{0D6116D0-0000-0000-0000-504944564944}" name="simucube2_sport" priority="100" type="wheel" official="false" />
<device id="{0D6016D0-0000-0000-0000-504944564944}" name="simucube2_pro" priority="100" type="wheel" official="false" />
<device id="{0D5F16D0-0000-0000-0000-504944564944}" name="simucube2_ultimate" priority="100" type="wheel" official="false" />

LOL, can understand your reaction but you scare the shit out of people sometimes

Great list thanks, did you have to do anything to get Project cars 2 to work, as I have no FFB. Any advice thanks

I want to add, that theres nothing we can do to make some older titles to suddenly work. At least older WRC titles are such, also Dirt 4 is not being updated (but xml edits can be done to make it work), etc.

I also edited the OP to have our product/trademark name there, instead of another product. Simcube is a completely other type of product :slight_smile:

I got Dirt 4’s FFB working.
Thanks a bunch for the help!
I have updated the list above.

1 Like

I can’t remember.
(It was in my Steam list of “simcube games”, so I know it worked (or partially worked at some point.)
I will try it again today to make sure FFB is working.

@justanotheryoyo, you may find this post useful

That post prompted me to start this one.
I thought it would be useful to not only know what people are playing, but also what already does and does not work. :slight_smile:

My mistake, it does not work. I can’t even get the wheel recogized. :frowning:

Mika,
I am no longer able to edit/ update my original post.
Any chance you could unlock it for me?

It had Simucube without the first U letter all over it, which I had to edit out and replace with Simucube to avoid confusion. Maybe the forum software locked it due to that. I can’t promise to be able to fix it, but please post another list and I’ll replace the content.

Try to use a wheel preset like G29 and adjust it. This should work without problems

device id would be different and sc2 won’t be recognized.

WRC 4 is currently 90% off on Steam and gets good reviews. Before I buy it, has anyone successfully gotten a SC2 Pro to work with WRC 4?