Wireless Rims for SC2

SMC wheels and plates look pretty cool, anyone here using one?

Another wireless button plate!

2 Likes

I bought one 2nd-hand. GT style with leds. A very nice feel and good quality. Only thing I’m not sure wether to like or not are the shifters; they aren’t magnetic shifters but more like carbon levers with piano hinges that push regular buttons. I like that they are silent and don’t need much strength but I’m also missing some feedback and I have a feeling I can’t shift as quick as I can with magnetic shifters.
I still have a spare set of magnetic shifters though so I might swap them out.

Also, I don’t know if this shifting system is still used by him, or if this is his old design; he might use magnetic shifters as standard nowadays.

Hi Mory, could you share you buttonplate scheme for personal use only? I just got new 3D printer and want to make wireless Porsche CUP wheel, but i’m not good in schemes and designing :pleading_face:

I just read on the iracing forum that Sam is quitting!
He has all his remaining items on offer with big discounts so if you’re interested in his wheels this is your last chance!

Hi,
it®s not my. It®s fron thingverse, im suckt at deasing too :smiley: and cograzt
 3d printer is best friend of simracer :smiley: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2813599

Oh, nice, thanks! Could you also please share picture how it looks inside buttonplate? under cover. :slight_smile:

Anyone using a wheel from 3DRap if so hows it working out?

1 Like

I went with the ascher racing button plate and omp targa rim. The lack of those joysticks is a bummer but I think the overall package is worth it. Also planning to get the ascher racing formula wheel when its back in stock. Those two wheels should cover my needs :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I’m going with the, F1S Simulaje
haven’t read or heard anything really bad about it.

Talk with other users before purchase, dont know if the resonances from F1S are gone with any gadjet

what do you mean
dont know if the resonances from F1S are gone with any gadjet

There was a bit if mechanical resonance present on some wheels after initialisation, before high-Torque was enabled.

The latest FW, V1.07, however, took care of that slight annoyance. I don’t see it anymore on either my Pro or Ultimate

Best SIM Wheel :wink:

Group buy? anybody

52 people put up $200euro and get to use it for 1 week out of the year and ship to the next person? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess that would not work. Have to include shipping time. LOL

Ordered Ascher B16M-SC and SC2 Ultimate today

1 Like