Simucube 2 True Drive Paddock Early Access

add me as a tester. Disabled Vet race all the time. So just let me know what you want me to test. Im having the issues with no FFB in Iracing. Turn on the wheel Open the program and launch the race and nothing I can run straight at the wall and nothing.

That does not sound like any of the issues we are investigating.

2 Likes

I was just saying cause in the post above mfk said (device FFB loss)

The thing we are investigating is loss of FFB in the middle of the race. If you get no FFB at all, then it is another issue. Do you race with SteamVR by any chance?

I have NO issues, everything is working perfect. But when I get access to the paddockā€¦
Donā€™t know what to do!!! Tried 56ā€™902 different approaches/solutions and whatever was written in internet. My loss of FFB comes in the middle of the middle in every race, mostly unwanted and uninvited! The amount of lost feedback isā€¦way too much!!! Am I in? PleeezeeešŸ„³

R2 racers: next Wednesday :wink:

7 Likes

Cool, very cool Mika!!:four_leaf_clover::heart:

Just saw you are kind of disappointed. I know you give your best!!! Personally I found out that the best is to use as less filter as possible and not too much torque. In WRC 9 fe is awesome to feel the difference of the surface, rain Aso!!! In game is all to 100 except self aligning to 120 and motor to 50 and collision to almost zero. Damage to medium or real. Fascinating!!!

No, not at all. More like relieved as it appears that we finally found solutions for the non-working devices with 2021 releases.

Awesome news! Iā€™m looking forward to trying this out!

Will Paddock allow for profiles for any game or only a set list?

Iā€™m looking for settings for use with BeamNG and a user contributed system like Paddock will be a godsend if it supports it.

Any game. There is a list that we are keeping, and ā€œotherā€ is an option for really obscure ones.

Any update on release?

2 Likes

Hell yeah canā€™t wait.

I have been using the paddock for a couple of weeks with no problems but now the program does not start. TD Paddock opens a window that states ā€œprogram not respondingā€. TD Classic opens normally. I think this came after the weekend windows update.

Log file:
10:23:45.335: with logging
10:23:45.425: Opened style file
10:23:45.566: Warning: QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_usbsuspendcheckBox_clicked(bool)
10:23:45.566: Warning: QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_usbrecoverycheckbox_clicked(bool)
10:23:45.566: Warning: QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_wirelessbutton_clicked()
10:23:45.567: Warning: QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_exportButtonMenu_clicked_one()
10:23:45.567: Warning: QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_exportButtonMenu_clicked()
10:23:45.567: Warning: QObject::connect: No such signal MW2::activeProfileChanged(int index, profDataNew *profile)
10:23:45.569: Warning: QObject::connect: (sender name: ā€˜MW2ā€™)
10:23:45.569: Warning: QObject::connect: (receiver name: ā€˜MW2ā€™)
10:23:45.575: wheel image: attempting to load: ā€œwheels/wheelimage.pngā€
10:23:45.584: ā€œE:/SimRacing/Simucube 2 True Drive 2021.7_with_Paddock_Early_Access/simucubeprofiles.iniā€
10:23:45.584: ā€œE:/SimRacing/Simucube 2 True Drive 2021.7_with_Paddock_Early_Access/profiles_autobackup.iniā€
10:23:45.584: ā€œE:/SimRacing/Simucube 2 True Drive 2021.7_with_Paddock_Early_Access/profiles_autobackup.iniā€
10:23:45.592: loadIncludedFirmwareVersion: included 1.1.20
10:23:45.593: profile settings are not password protected.
10:23:45.593: skipping sending, tracker not initialized
10:23:45.667: framed window position restore success true
10:23:45.710: emitting consent change

Does it behave the same if Simucube is powered off?

Yes, ā€œprogram not respondingā€, if power off.

Just to confirm, that this was when you had Simucube powered off and then launched True Drive, and the other way around?

Wait a second :scream:.
Tomorrow is the release for all Simucube users? :smiley:

1 Like