Simucube 2 True Drive Paddock Early Access

You can export the current classic profile to a file, and then import that file when you edit FFB settings for a new Paddock mode profile. There is no other inter-operability planned between the old Classic mode and the Paddock mode.

Thank you very much for the quick response! :slight_smile:

Hi Mika, Not sure if you are aware but 2021.07 did not fix the issue of being able to upgrade past 2020.10 the motor still beeps and disconnects showing same behavior as before when you try and update

Yes, we did not get a fix for any firmware side issues in for this. Next week will be busy for me on the holiday, but I did get a note from the office that there is a new firmware version to try. I will PM it to you as it will be only a few minutes to do. But lets see when I have access to a PCā€¦

hello all,

i own R1 SC2 Pro since july 2019.
i just upgraded from version 2020.10 to 2021.7.everything went very well as usual.
TD paddock works perfectly on the first time. it is very friendly user and very simple to add profile.
good job team.
i m quite surprise to see the most popular file is only around 240 addition (ACC profile)
i would have thought it will be so much more (most popular for iracing is around 180 add).
this kind of feature only make sense if it is massevely used.
keep goind Granite devices !

It is in preview only at the moment, so all recent customers havenā€™t yet been able to download and try it. Iā€™m sure the numbers will go up once everyone can participate.

Hi Mika any update on this?

Sorry to bother hope you had a great holiday

Still on my holiday,and intend to get the test firmware out early next week right after getting back to office.

Hope youā€™re having a great holiday! I was just reading about how Finland has a pretty short summer and hope you can make the most of it!

3d strikeā€¦you risk being arrested when coming back, Mikaā€‹:scream::sob:

LOL :slight_smile:

Will be back at the office on Monday. There is a need for a test release for the servo drive firmware to see if it solves some issues for those users that have been having issues since all of the 2021 releases, and once we get that solvedā€¦ :slight_smile:

I canā€™t stop you from doing what you do and sure canā€™t change your personality (which would be a crime)
You are an awesome dude, kindful, intelligent, unique.
To recharge your batteries is important!!! Maybe you have a family, take care of them, without you wonā€™t be the same. Btw, a friend of mine improved the stiffness of my rig: the sport, together with BJ pedals/shifter/handbrake and 2 VPG wheels has no concurrence (only pro/ultimate). Your product is insanely good Mika!!!

Iā€™m waiting as well bud .

Iā€™ll bump this thread as well:

If there are people that have issues with 2021.x releases (device FFB loss, device does not start, device restarts, etc), then please reply here. We are testing a firmware that can possibly solve those issues, or at least gather data of that issue. It is important, as we canā€™t seem to reproduce this issue at the office.

2 Likes

Yes please add me as a tester.
Thank you

add me as a tester. Disabled Vet race all the time. So just let me know what you want me to test. Im having the issues with no FFB in Iracing. Turn on the wheel Open the program and launch the race and nothing I can run straight at the wall and nothing.

That does not sound like any of the issues we are investigating.

2 Likes

I was just saying cause in the post above mfk said (device FFB loss)

The thing we are investigating is loss of FFB in the middle of the race. If you get no FFB at all, then it is another issue. Do you race with SteamVR by any chance?

I have NO issues, everything is working perfect. But when I get access to the paddockā€¦
Donā€™t know what to do!!! Tried 56ā€™902 different approaches/solutions and whatever was written in internet. My loss of FFB comes in the middle of the middle in every race, mostly unwanted and uninvited! The amount of lost feedback isā€¦way too much!!! Am I in? PleeezeeešŸ„³