I’ve recently purchased the Sc2 Pro (about 2 weeks ago). Since the very first day I’ve been getting ocassional loss of ffb in various forms.
- short ffb loss (1-2 sec) without beeps, ffb comes back after that
- complete ffb loss without ffb coming back, without beeps. Cleared with Estop cycle
- complete ffb loss, followed by sc2 startup beeps (turn on sound + 4 beeps). Log attached.
- short ffb loss with 4 beeps, ffb comes back after that. Log attached (note I had pressed the Estop before the actual ffb loss due to a bolt coming loose on the pedal)
It’s a bit weird that sometimes there are no beeps. But when there are beeps, it’s always 4 beeps (can’t decide whether it’s increasing in volume or constant :D) similar to releasing the Estop so I’m thinking there might be a problem with the Estop?
Actions already taken:
- checked other threads regarding sudden loss of ffb
- disabled no hands feature (also tried it on low)
- repositioned Estop so it’s clear of any other cables/equipment
- replugged the Estop and all other cables
- checked usb throughput rate, Usbview says full speed which is equal to usb 1.1 (is that correct? I was expecting high speed or superspeed)
- tried every single usb port
- tried minimal usb port used
- bought a dedicated startech pcie usb card