Assetto Corsa Competizione and Simucube 2

Awesome, thanks mate. No use for me, so I will disable it and see if that fixes the issue in the short term for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everything is the latest in TD on my end.

I definitely don’t think this is hardware side, 99% certain it’s ACC. I’ll try to recommended change this weekend and report back.

I just noticed this too. Did you find any solution to this?

edit: This must be a game bug and I think it only happens when running in VR mode.

No solution yet, and I agree — it’s a bug in ACC and only in VR.

It does absolutely nothing on the SC2.

The manufacturer extras recommendation is mostly for Fanatec users who use 3rd party or semi-official apps that can conflict with the factory driver, but even there we don’t have a confirmed bug.

2 Likes

This used to be a known thing with SteamVR in iRacing and rF2 too as far as I’m aware, did it ever get resolved there?

Another thing is to make sure the device is using a different USB bus from the wheel.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your comments here :slight_smile:

The issue of no FFB when iRacing starts with SteamVR has not come up almost at all in our support in the last 6 months or so, where as previously we got at least one support ticket a week. So, the must have really fixed something.

I also have the issue with the non working FFB at ACC startup since the v1.8 update (Reverb G2 user). Disabling the manufactures extras option did not solve the issue on my end

Good guys

At the moment the truth is that I have not had that problem.

and I take the opportunity to comment on a question:

It has always been commented in the ACC / SC threads that you have to put 1200 degrees in SC and in ACC.
And that’s how I carry it

So why in all the configurations that I see, both here and in the Paddock section of the simucube 2 app are the degrees set to 900?

is there any explanation about it?

Hi @Pro_10, but who said that the ACC and TD should be at 1200? The max steering lock is on Porsches and at 800 degrees. So even 900 is already high. Especially with a sim title that has no hard lock for Simucubes, there is no point in using such high degrees. I personally adjust the in-game and TD angles according to the car i am using. The important thing is always to match ingame and TD angles. You can also set everything to 900 and use this plugin as posted by @SuperMonaco_GP a couple of weeks ago, it works fine.

2 Likes

I’ve always used 1200 in game and in TD since day one, only because I know that’s the maximum that the game supports. The per car rotation is set automatically and I’ve never had any issues.

That said, I’m not the type of driver that ever goes anywhere close to hitting the maximum rotation so I’m not sure if the bump stops are implemented correctly :thinking:

2 Likes

hello, I use the Kunos profile for ACC and I have a slight grain when I turn the steering wheel, it disappears when I put the damper and friction filters to 0. even if I’m just on windows it does. is this normal? thank you and sorry for my bad english

That is, law in its day that you had to put the maximum rotation in ACC and in SC put the same, for a higher resolution, therefore more sensations are transmitted to the hands.

and ACC already sets the degrees of each car automatically.

if that has changed now I do not know.

but that was said in the simucube / Assetto Corsa Competizione thread.

1 Like

thank you so much, i will try that simhub plugin!

degrees of rotation have nothing to do with ffb resolution

1 Like

When using this plugin you should set the ingamesteering lock at 0

I am not sure on this mate, i have tried it only once and just to check if it works. I guess you are probably right.

thats what the description of the plugin says :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, this is wonderful!
But I don’t know if something is wrong with me, I don’t notice that my steering wheel has stops, I start to turn the steering wheel in the pits and it has no end, shouldn’t I have stops with maximum degrees?

For SC2 Pro

There are 4178 different posts dealing with this and an answer to it. There is no beast without an aggressive voice out there. Wolves are howling, eagles screaming and lions are roaring