Assetto Corsa Competizione and Simucube 2

Hi, can anyone share the in-game settings and SC2 software for acc?

1 Like

Yes pls, i’m looking for the exact same, better if somebody has both settings with high torque mode enable and disable, will receive my sc2 today, and acc will be my main game, thanks for replies guys

In game I use 30% gain 540° all other slider to 0% in the true drive software 540° gain 100% recon filter 1 torque unlimited all other slider to 0%

2 Likes

I will test that tonight, i m a longtime simracer but a total dd newbie, a bit afraid of all settings to get on with^^

Many TKS i try it this evening :star_struck:

Sorry…why 540° e non 900°?

Maybe because gt3 cars most likely use 540. I ve never seen one using 900

1 Like

Exactly… didn’t understand why some cars uses so much wheel range in this game

Seems like there aren’t many of us that are playing this regularly?

I have to admit that I haven’t fired up ACC since trying it out for around an hour, back when it was first released.

I’ve been considering reinstalling it but does anybody think that’s worth doing with the SC2 and if so, are there any decent baseline settings to start out with?

I decided to give ACC a try today and came away feeling impressed with the FFB in this game.

Here is what I settled on after a few test drives and some tinkering.

Vehicle: BMW M6
Circuit: Spa

In game gain: 25%
In game dynamic dampening: 100%
All other in game effects at 0%

I’d be happy to hear what you guys think of the settings and also your feedback on things that I may have set poorly and could be improved upon.

4 Likes

thanks for your setting … very best for me :slight_smile: on Ultimate.

Regards

3 Likes

hello,

the settings feels a little bit lighter and basicly without road surface on my sc2 ultimate and at this point i have to check what is wrong. Obviously hgih torque enabled and TD 1.07 .

what is strange is that in your screen i see that you have sine wave ( available ) but on my TD i have Damping and not sine wave. can you confirm that you have sine wave and not damping ?.

Honestly , for now , i’m not impressed. hope in an error or OS issues.

what i can’t obtain is the rubber feel on curbs and a lot of road surface compared to my previous wheelbase.

Recon filter is good on slow ( 7 8 9 10 ) value but a ffb smoothing can help a lot to have rubber feelings in other game other than rf2.

i think that recon have to reach 12 and a smoothing filter is necessary to be added.

even the clipping point ( beeps ) i think is too low and a slider to set clip ms threshold can be a nice add. sometime several beeps occurs but absolutely no clipping at all on the steering wheel.

thank you.

Yes, sine wave is available but because the balloon symbol is empty I don’t believe it can have any effect on the FFB.

Perhaps @Mika can confirm this?

EDIT:
I just rechecked the profile for you and now the balloon for the sine wave effect is no longer showing. I have no idea why it was there before and has now disappeared. The only change that I had made over the last few weeks was to lower the reconstruction filter from 8 to 7.

I’ll repost my earlier screenshot and also one that I have taken today for comparison.

1 Like

I bought acc and what is that road surface noise? All the time driving engine put vibrations. I tried to put more damping etc and game settings but can I remove noise at all? I hope you understand what I mean. Reconstruction filter did it better but Didn’t remove all noise and vibrations.

Have you checked the “Road Effects” settings in game? I have mine set to zero.

I’am on work now but I tried it from 0 to 100%. With you settings it didn’t appear but after I raised gain from game,noise has been there. Does sc 2,direct input values do anything on this game? I really like game sounds and feeling and ffb is also nice,especially on spa that legendary s-curve. Feeling rear tires is little bit missing but maybe it is my error or settings. And abs and tc maybe too high.

As far as I know, all of the direct input sliders have no influence on the ffb. I leave some of mine at 100% but you could try changing them all to 0% to see if it makes any difference. I don’t think it will but in your case it can’t hurt to try.

1 Like

hi all, so I tried to copy my old osw settings for acc in true drive for sc2 sport, but while on osw small mige it felt really good, now it feels a lot rubbery and with a lot less ffb details in turns.
settings are those :
Recon 3 - ALL effects to zero (Dyrect Inputs too)
Ingame : Gain 50 - MinForce zero - Dynamic Damping 100 - Road Feel 20
how could I improve those settings on Sport?
ps. don’t know if it has something to do with the motor itself, given the fact that the sport is in general a little more twitchy than the small mige…
Thanks.

Did you multiply your osw settings by 10 when you brought them across to the SC2?

I’m referring to your existing Damping, Friction and inertia values.

1 Like

hi, as I said I had all those effects to zero on osw, so I set at zero also on td…