Assetto Corsa and Simucube 2

For guys that like heavy race car like steering.
If coping for Pro or Sport you need to set AC Gain higher accordingly
You need to adjust everything when changing Gain in AC.

ps. I improved my personal records on four different cars with those settings.

5 Likes

I tried your settings and it feels great on race car like an old F1 lotus or GT3. But when I try on a street car like a 911 Carrera S it feels somewhat too heavy. I have the ultimate like you. I lowered the in-game gain a bit to 25% but still feel too heavy on corner and I am getting too much feedback on the track (wheel feels slightly jerky on straight). I am using the content manager you mentioned so perhaps you have some points for this types of cars I can change in the settings to feel more realistic. I have a good reference since I drive the same car on road and track. Any help or advise would be great and thanks for the tips and help you’ve given us. Made the experience much better on AC.

1 Like

Hey, what kind of wheel setups do you example older formula 1 cars like ferrari 312t? I tried exact performance setups and ac gain 60-100 and its heavy,but I like. Sc2 pro. But oh man that ferrari is demanding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you try setup from Jul 2 ?

1 Like

No, I tried july 9. Will try july 2 setups. Thanks :slight_smile:

Yes, I used the July 2nd setup. I double checked and mine is exactly the same as yours. It is like it does not account the fact I am driving a power steering car which is fine on a actual race car but does feel to heavy on cornering with cars with power steering. Any suggestions?

Usually I’m not using those cars let me have some time today with it and I’ll let you know what I came up with

1 Like

I think you going to like this

9 Likes

That is a huge improvement mate. Thanks for spending the time on it. Now I can fine tune it myself but it feels much better and more realistic. If I had the money I would hire you as my racing engineer. :smile:
:+1::+1::+1::clap::clap::clap:
Very much appreciated for the help.

2 Likes

@Exact-Performance any settings you have for SC1 for AC? or should these work on SC1 also?

those will work you just need to recalculate force for your DD motor

1 Like

@Exact-Performance This is how I translated your July 2nd setting to SC1. Please let me know if anything looks off.

1 Like

@Exact-Performance I tried your settings and they are really good. Ferrari wasn’t too hard to turn but there’s also road feel. Thanks. I just need to practise my braking though:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Try to set Damper Gain to 0% in AC (CM) settings.
You will lose dampener when standing still but get much cleaner signal when car is moving.
It should be off but there is bug in AC when some of it still gets through.

100% Strength gain in AC = signal clipping for vast majority of cars, try to drop in in AC settings and up in Granite SW. Similar to what @RobertR1 did in his follow up post.

One more, max DOR is AC is 1180, you better match it to get 1:1 with virtual wheel.

hi all, so first time I boot up my Sc2 Sport…and can’t detect steering input in any sim except iracing…tried Ac, Acc, Rf2, nothing…it doesn’t detect pedals and wheel commands too…what am I doing wrong?

Do you have true drive open and updated the firmware?

1 Like

thanks for the reply. yes I do, strange thing it’s that it works just in iracing but not in all steam’ sims

Are you using iRFFB app? Vjoy?

nope, never used irffb hence nor vjoy

This may sound dumb but have you tried rebooting and power cycling the SC2?