Assetto Corsa and Simucube 2

@Exact-Performance I tried your settings and they are really good. Ferrari wasn’t too hard to turn but there’s also road feel. Thanks. I just need to practise my braking though:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Try to set Damper Gain to 0% in AC (CM) settings.
You will lose dampener when standing still but get much cleaner signal when car is moving.
It should be off but there is bug in AC when some of it still gets through.

100% Strength gain in AC = signal clipping for vast majority of cars, try to drop in in AC settings and up in Granite SW. Similar to what @RobertR1 did in his follow up post.

One more, max DOR is AC is 1180, you better match it to get 1:1 with virtual wheel.

hi all, so first time I boot up my Sc2 Sport…and can’t detect steering input in any sim except iracing…tried Ac, Acc, Rf2, nothing…it doesn’t detect pedals and wheel commands too…what am I doing wrong?

Do you have true drive open and updated the firmware?

1 Like

thanks for the reply. yes I do, strange thing it’s that it works just in iracing but not in all steam’ sims

Are you using iRFFB app? Vjoy?

nope, never used irffb hence nor vjoy

This may sound dumb but have you tried rebooting and power cycling the SC2?

yes multiple times already…I really don’t know what to do…maybe it’s worth mentioning that last time I booted those games was mid-may…

Does it appear as a game controller in Windows? Uninstalled any previous Fanatec, Thrustmaster, etc drivers? It’ll very odd since it also doesn’t find your pedals.

1 Like

I found some veeery old Fanatec drivers indeed, I am uninstalling and I am gonna reboot the pc…fingers crossed. btw, it is normal that at the back there is a blinking red/blue light ?

it doesn’t matter that before I was using those sims with osw right?

The blinking light is normal.

1 Like

those are all my hardwares

So your SC2 and pedals are seen by windows.

Have you tried going into AC and deleting your old controller profile so you can start again?

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue iracing works fine but Assetto Corsa wouldn’t. I could see the wheel and pedals in the control settings in Content Manager but when I load up the sim nothing worked pedals, wheel or shifters. I was able to get it to work by loading up the regular Assetto Corsa not through Content Manager everything was fine for a couple of laps and then the force feedback stopped working I could still drive it but the force feedback was gone. When I went back to iracing everything was fine. I’m not sure what the problem is but I’ll try to figure it out when I get off work today.

1 Like

I"m still unable to get any of my controls to work in Assetto Corsa when using Content Manager. It works if I’m not using Content Manager. Everything worked fine with my Clubsport V2 but not with the SC2 Pro. All controls (pedals,wheel,shifter)show working inside content manager under (assetto corsa,settings, controls) but when I launch it and I’m in the car nothing works. Anyone have this problem?

I did give something like that happen to me on a few occasions when using CM.

All I did was reselect my named control profile (It’s in a little drop-down menu at the bottom of the controls page) and click on that. It would ask if I wanted to overwrite the settings because they were already selected and I clicked “yes”.

Once I did that, all of my inputs were recognised in game rather than only working in the CM controls page.

Might be worth a try.

1 Like

I finally got it to work with Content Manager after deleting all controller profiles and starting from scratch.

2 Likes

Also don’t switch between ac and cm launcher, that can cause this issue to happen more. AC is very sensitive, gotta plug in things the right way etc. Though CM has an setting that auto fixes this.