Wreckfest and Simucube 2

Greetings Everyone here is my settings for Wreckfest in-game and TD I hope you guys like it

In-game Setting

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this. My in-game settings were reset after the last update and the FFB is now way too high to be driveable. I have a Simucube 1 but I don’t think it will matter too much.

thx i am testing and its great

We’ve recently got a report that the latest Wreckfest patches set up Simucube devices as gamepads with forced filtering or something which cannot be turned off. We are investigating.

5 Likes

Good news!
Any advice about Codemasters F1 games? I think those games do the same thing, treats SC2 like a gamepad

They should not be doing that, but if they are for some reason, we will check it out.

But depending what we find, there might not be quick fixes…

2 Likes

Last time I tried F1 2019 the wheel felt loose on the center and the ingame visual steering was laggy, like assisted driving, no way to feel something right

Any news on this ? It feels really bad for me with the wheel …

I’m also wondering if there’s any update on this…

hey guys, so wreckfest is currently on great discount on steam, i was wondering if it’s worth getting it, seeing there are some troubles with ffb on sc2…whar do you say? is anyone here playing it with sc2?

We will work with Wreckfest devs after the holidays to get the device recognized correctly. We already had email exchanges.

7 Likes

Great news Mika, thanks, also because I just bought it :sweat_smile:

Yes, I downloaded it yesterday, but couldn’t get the wheel configured and the pedals that are connected to the base.

just tried for the 1st time ever, didn’t have any problem at all mapping all controls.
the thing is, it’s quite strange how you do it, it reminds me of Live for speed : basically, under “controls” you can find all devices, eg. sc2, pedals, wheel etc. and into each tab you have a list for all possible inputs, each tab is the same.
you need to select the “sc2” tab and map left/right, the pedals tab and map throttle, brake, clutch, the wheel to map any wheel button, the shifter - if you have one - to map gears and so on.
same thing for ffb settings, you find them for each device but you only need to set it under the sc2 tab.
once done that, game is totally playable, and despite not having the best ffb around I find it quite enjoyable.

Yes, but that doesn’t work in my case, I can map pedals for example, but then when I select SC to map rim controls and select an option to map it doesn’t let me do it,

strange, I had no problem at all

It’s very weird that some of us can and others can’t with the same kit.

@tonypbeck did you manage to map steering? I am also struggling to map directions of steering to my SC2 Pro. All other things work…

Nope, stalemate, I can map pedals and gear up/down, but when I select either steer left/right it highlights one of the other options and doesn’t respond to steering wheel movement. Don’t know what to do to move forward with this.

Can you disconnect all other USB game controllers to see if Simucube 2 alone can be detected?

And as said, we will work with the devs after their summer holidays!

1 Like