Wreckfest and Simucube 2

Removed all USB cables that did not relate to SC2 or Cube rim, still the same, when you select Steer Left, as soon as you turn the wheel it highlights Clutch and doesn’t recognise the movement.

Ok, I mapped the steering but now the center is off even if I use above settings. Any ideas?

We have finally working with Wreckfest developers to get the unit recognized as a wheel without any gamepad filtering.

7 Likes

Thats encouraging, thanks.

Does anyone have TD/in game setting for automobilista 1 & Dirt Rally 1?

My googlefu has been week in this reguard :wink:

cheers

J

there are specific threads for any sim in the forum.

Any update regarding wheel recognition?

No update yet, but we’ve been in communication.

1 Like

Shame it is taking BugBear so long to fix WreckFest for SC2 users. They have put out countless updates and DLC this year already I thought it might have been patched in with those. Alas not.

Strange… Because im enjoying Wreckfest since day one on my SC2 Sport

EDIT: 4 USB controllers connected to play: SC2 Sport, TH8A, CSP V1 and DSD Button box

I don’t understand how some have no issue and others, including myself, are unable to configure the wheel.

I just fired this up for the first time in a while. I got the controls mapped but the in-game wheel doesn’t match my steering wheel rotation. I’m at 540 degrees. Is that right?

360º is the prefect match with ingame steering wheel.
Im taking some screenshots right now

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KfHr1Yjugle_Gt5RcLXId2BQ748_59yI/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Some exciting news coming soon for this game :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can you tell if it is game related or Wheelsupport related?

This sounds promising. I played yesterday and it was a springy mess in terms of ffb. Turned it way down and it was tolerable, but definitely not enjoyable.

There was some update recently mentioning support for more controllers and wheels. Is that it?

the ffb is much better now but several times the game got stuck for 1 second and the ffb disappears

Simucube 1 biss-c simucube v1.0.30

Yes, there is support now for custom FFB wheels and a game includes a separate tool to make a FFB configuration file.

I need to find that FFb tool…
Looks like ingame Directinput Damping is broken with my pre-patch settings.
Before patch, I was able to control incar spring forces with TD DI Spring slider. Car is stationary, sliding, upside down, broken steering: no spring forces are playing or they are dampened in game. Dinamic spring.

Now DI Spring forces acts like a centering spring only, not related to incar spring forces at all. Centering forces everywhere!!! Are you flying and your tires are floating? Upside down? Centering forces everywhere!!!
But, try to lower down DI spring forces et voila! No car feeling because you are driving a springless car.

@Mika It is the opposite problem we had with EuroTruckSim, when DI Spring forces were acting strange and 2020.1 firmware solved the issues. Could be that the SC2 unit of Wreckfest developers is not Up to Date and because of that, they programmed last patch with old firmware in play???