WRC 10 Simucube 2 pro

That someone has the idea to use a controller for any kind of racing game is, immho, a total no-go. But doing so as a owner of a Simucube is beyond good and evil

my issue is there since I have changed the TD version to 2022.7 and with the last nvidia driver.
Can you check?
I can’t use my wheel it cuts my framerate at half.
If I press my gamepad and stop using the wheel, the framerate is normal, if I press the pedal and use wheel, the framerate is half.

Are you using both, wheel and controller at the same time? The controller has some additional settings for effects not compatible with a Simucube. You should connect everything to the Simucube and, after that, get rid of the controller

I never had issue with both controller…I use both just to prove each time I use wheel, I have half performance. I use RTSS to see that.
If i use wheel only, half performance, if I use gamepad only, full performance

I drive both, 9 and 10. Never had the issue so far. But I never used a controller neither. Did you already perform an integrity file check?

yes, I have done.
I will try reinstall nvidia driver tonight.
I can’t revert to 2022.5 for TD software.
I don’t use a gamepad…when I’ve seen I’ve half performance with my wheel without logic reason, I had the idea to test with a gamepad, and the framerate is full normal…

Close True Drive. Run the installer from 2022.5. Then launch True Drive. It will install that firmware.

But there hasn’t been any changes in the firmware that could in any way affect this.

I have tried:

• reinstall game
  • reinstall nvidia driver, roll back previous driver
  • downgrade to 2022.5 TD software
  • change USB port, remove HUB,

Always same issue. Only full performance with gamepad…As soon I press the pedals or use the wheel, the performance are half…

the only similar post like my issue is this :slight_smile:https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/difference-in-fps-between-wheel-and-360-controller.199950/

the fix I have found is Dirt rally 2.0… :smiley:

I update, I have other people with same issue:

I’ve notice on my Moza R9 that once ffb kicks in F1 22, WRC 10 (doesnt matter how low or high in settings ffb is set) it almost cut in half my fps. No problem at all when I use gamepad.

Found problem, have no idea how to fix it.
It’s because of wheel.
I have Moza R9 and Moza GS Wheel.
If I turn it off and use gamepad, fps are ok all the time, once I turn on Wheel and use it in game, FPS drops by around 50%
also i have Pedals: Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint connected via USB.

I"m pretty sure, many people can’t see the issue, cause they don’t use RTSS, with GPU usage overlay, and are at 60hz.
At 1440p and 120hz with 120 constant fps with one screen with normal performance, with RTSS I immediately see the loss of performance.
And I have not noticed it immediately with triple screen at 60hz…I have noticed when I have used 1 monitor only.

Exactly my issue.

No fix found…WRC and F1 2022 are broken

I don’t remember (and don’t want to read the whole posts again): did you try to get rid of ALL controllers but the Simucube 2 in-game, where you address everything?
Can it be that because FPS are dropping because there is FFB delivered at 2 different input devices (maybe stupid, but asked myself this)?
And last one: controllers have some more feedbacks, like pedals Aso. Is it possible something get corrupted?

if I plug only the SC2, half performance…with gamepad full performance…
If you play at 60hz you don’t see the issue, you can see it at 120 fps…
And I have found full of posts with the same issue with wrc and f1 games…

It’s not that I am not believing you!! Just wanted to help. Must be a frustrating experience! I could try and see if it happens with my system aswell. But I am a bit scared that I get trapped

im sure you have the issue and play at 60hz…with triple i can’t play at 120hz…so I have seen the issue with single monitor and 120hz…

I play with 120 Hertz and I never experienced it. I have no idea what it could be. I use only wired wheels. In both, 9 and 10, I use on top a sequential shifter and a handbrake. When I drive rally next time I will run an FPS counter. Can’t imagine I wouldn’t have recognized the change. I’ll let you know

it’s gpu usage you have to display…
And Im not sure since when I have this issue.

Edit : And I use only Ascher wireless wheels…

I plug a ts pc racer, no issue, I plug a SC2, there is the issue.
are you sure it’s not the SC2 driver the issue ???

1 Like

any fix ??? it’s a known issue

Yesterday I played both, 9 and 10, and my FPS are dying too. On top, I all of a sudden have a problem with the USB ports. I upgraded my motherboard to an Asus Rog Strix Z590-F Wi-Fi and a i7 11700K.
Kylotonn admits that the titles are optimised for controllers (while Fanatec is the main sponsor… it’s so ridiculous and at the same time a bit scandalous).
I pretty much stopped to play WRC. I also hate the FFB of dirt 2.0, IMO it’s as bad as it possibly can be.
So I stick with RBR rally. The recent updates make the physics quite better and in general it’s a blast anyway