WRC 10 Simucube 2 pro

ok, bye bye wrc, I’m back to DR2.0.
RBR is too much old for my eyes for a good immersion.
And DR2.0 is for me very good.
Thank u very much.

Help! Why is there no ffb in the game? The option is greyed out. And why is wheel angle greyed out too? I use sc2 pro. See picture. Thanks.

20220922_213106|690x310

Hi!
Wheel angle is coming from the Simucube 2. Normally 540. I assume you can only set it in-game when you are using a controller.
FFB normally shouldn’t be greyed out. Unfortunately you posted just the top of the settings. If you have problems, delete the new profile (the one with a star) and do a new one

I managed to fix it, turns out vjoy was enabled. And with that enabled the ffb did not work for some reason. Thanks.

Any time. Are you using vjoy for WRC too? I would like to address 2 shifting devices at the same time, but can’t get it to work at reliable level. If you have any solution, would be great

No, I was trying Forza Horizon 5 which needs vjoy, and I didnt turn it off. Why 2 shifters? I use both shifter, handbrake and button box and they work together.

Sequential shifter and a push pull behind the wheel. Like in real rally cars. It works without problems in RBR and dirt 2.0

images

Aha, of course. My setup is also like that. In dirt 2 you can map both, but it seems you can only map one of them in wrc 10

Maybe something like JoyToKey, to assing a keyboard entry to the second shifter

1 Like

Btw, is it a lot of work to get RBR working on simucube?

Hi! I tried with Simhub, and it worked for some time absolutely good. All of a sudden… WRC titles are made for c​:axe::fire_extinguisher::pick:ers (can’t even write the word without getting sick). So ridiculous when you see Fanatec as sponsor all over.
But honestly, thanks for the tip!! Very kind! I pretty much gave it up. I go with RBR, because I can’t get the FFB to work in dirt 2.0. It’s a catastrophi, IMO. Surprisingly WRC 9 and 10 have a good FFB, but they suck on the rest like sounds, some graphics ammo

It’s very easy: use the link below, open an account and download everything. It’s not made for DD, but they are doing an amazing job with updating! It’s more difficult, which is ok, and if you come from another rally sim/game, you have to get used to it. Just try, to set it up is really easy peasy🍼
https://www.rallysimfans.hu/rbr/index.php

1 Like

Thanks, it works. 10 years since I tried it so should be fun. Im curious about the upcoming Dakar Desert rally game btw, but I dont think it will support Simucube…

1 Like

I think the Ffb is great in DR2!?

1 Like

It depends on what you compare it to. I myself describe it as “close to nightmare”. But I’m not a reference (some in the community are sure that I was born under a stone in the nearby village stream). I really like the FFB from WRC titles, they did it quite well. It’s 1 out of 40 for Kylotonn, success rate is 2.5, where 100 is the maximum.
FFB of dirt 2.0 is unrealistic, completely undetailed and numb. Driving at 80 looks like driving at 200. If you have a different opinion don’t worry: normally I’m wrong, wrong and an asshole, or an asshole wrong by birth

3 Likes

When you will try RBR you will understand that Dirt 2.0 ffb and car behaviour is poop comparing to RBR, and stages and absolotule everything is better on RBR apart of graphics, but driving enjoyment and rallsymfans.hu done wonderfull job!

3 Likes

All it needs is to hang in there. It’s not “sit and win”, which is really good. And dirt 2.0 is a “clunck” to next “clunck”. Kind of 1 FFB signal in 3 seconds at 1 Hertz.

Any update on this after a year. Really disappointing, can’t even run at a decent framerate in triples. Such a shame because stages and force feedback are much better than DR2.0.

I have a gsync monitor with 240 Hertz. It’s not perfect, but I don’t have any stuttering. FPS are jumping from 240 to 90 (and back), but it’s not disturbing.
Something very strange though is:
WRC 9 and 10 are both using 2 direct input filters: damping and spring. I did some “testing”, and played around with all filters. All of a sudden I saw that the sine wave effect just became active, fully filled circle is shown.
Now I am not sure if this is a bug from the game (this filter was never available and sure never active till now) or it has something to do with the new coding/programming from Granite. I hope @Mika will be able to tell us more.
I drive with BJ shifter, BJ handbrake and a custom rally wheel.

Use a Simucube 1, RTX 2080. RF2, AC well above 100 fps with triples. Nearly touch 80fps on a single monitor with WRC10 on low graphics settings.