Wheel stoped working

105 / 5000

Risultati della traduzione

I HAVE THE SAME WHEEL FOR 2 MONTHS AND NEVER A PROBLEM. SIMCUBE 2 PRO REV1 THEREFORE WITHOUT ANTENNA IN THE REAR

@ForrestGump

Any chance you added some additional USB connection or connected device at the time your issues began?

If you can’t remember, maybe try and disconnect as many of those as possible and make sure the SC2 is connected directly to the PC, not through a USB hub, to also rule that out in case, and see if it helps.

Just a thought.

-K

Nope. Everything is the same like from firs day

Ok, still any driver could have changed. I would think it worth it to try.

My problems are solved. Disappointed in simucube. I told to 5 people to change dd1 and dd2 for simucube and they did and now im back on it

Glad to hear your problem is solved, although this is oviously not the way to go to fix it.
However there’ve been several posts here to try and help you find the actual cause and you never replied to them, which makes me wonder if you even tried them…

I tried everything. I think i chaged battery 5 times and reinstalled the windows. One moment i was so close from throwing it from fifth floor on road. I payed this a lot of money and was not able to use. It stoped when we were driving 24 h le man while we were on p2. Can u imagine my frustrations

I definitely understand your frustrations, I would feel the same in your place.
However, to me it’s still not clear wether the problem was caused by the wheel or by the base. Did you try a different wheel? Did you contact your wheel manufacturer? What exactly did you test to pinpoint the problem to either the wheel or the base?
Also, what did you do with the SC2 and with the wheel? Did you sell it to someone, and do they have the same problem?

From my wiew problem was the base. She was not receiving and signal from wheel when that happened couple times. Once I opened td when that happen and shifters were working but in game nothing

Bummer mate but glad you found a solution

This is really strange, as the True Drive reads exactly the same USB packets that the games would be reading through DirectX APIs in Windows. :thinking:

1 Like

I think I already told u that in message when i was explaining what happened

Just had this exact issue during Daytona 24 on iracing. All the buttons on my wheel stopped working and I had still had FFB. Restarting the Ascher F28SC over and over did nothing. Had to stop and restart the simucube 2 pro itself for it to work again. Good thing we were leading by a lap…

Sorrz to hear that. I was not that lucky. Tell me did u turned base on before that stint and that happened or was already on longer time?

it was on for a long long time. Several hours. So now I am turning it off between stints

I don’t know is it connected but every time i had problem she was on for long time

I just raced the Daytona 24h with my wireless wheel and Simucube 2 Pro with 2020.10 firmware continuosly on for more than 30 hours with no issues at all.

We are not sure if this is a very rare software glitch, but that is unlikely as it seems to always happen to same owners. Hardware issue? We haven’t yet identified a failure mode in hardware that would cause this. But our investigations continue.

Mobile Pones, tablets, action webcams… Who knows?
Do You remember that GSM signal in your car radio-cassette? And that “No phones/electronic devices allowed on flight” thing

The 2.4 GHz technology is one of the most interference resilient technologies available. It hops from channel to channel all the time for each transmission. We have tested and haven’t been able to get similar effect via external interference.

Im actually living in a block of 11 floors, 4 doors each floor, rounded by 5 blocks like mine, so 40x5=200 WIFI routers aproximatelly are reaching my PC.
Depending on climate, pollution and my in-house HW, can scan +100 signals very often. Weekends are a SSID fest!
I dont Know if any switching-hoops methods can aleviate this 1st world problems.
Im wired all the way but mobile phones

EDIT:
Not mandatory to be a SC2 problem, maybe a wheel component, how knows?