Wheel Graphics For Simucube 1 and Simucube 2 True Drive

GSI Formula Pro wheel_400 GSI Formula Pro wheel_400_shadow

3 Likes

Thank you very much sir!

1 Like

Got one more for you Loft. Cube Controls GT Pro. :wink:

1 Like

np. The shadow version i always eye ball, so you can open the one without a shadow in any graphics program like gimp, or online in photopea or pixlr etc., and add a drop shadow 0 distance.

Cube Controls GT Pro_400 Cube Controls GT Pro_400_shadow

1 Like

Thanks for the tips!

Elemento with some editing on the blown out bottom (can revert if you want to)
Elemento 01 front Elemento 01 front_shadow

1 Like

Wow!! How kind is this! I posted the picture to let you know what your information is used for. Some people, like you, are just good hearted and can’t other than do something very special for another person. You made my day!!
Greetings Roland

Sir, you are a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

No worries, mate. Kinda fun to do. Greetings to you too.

2 Likes

Sparco R300 Champion

wheelimage

1 Like

FPE-Densu2

Hello together :slight_smile:

I was trying it now since 2 Days for myself, that i dont have to ask someone to do it for me!

Gave up now, and would really happy if you Loft or someone else can Help me with these 2 Pictures.

Greetings Dominik

1 Like

Very nice wheels! GSI is on my top manufacturers, just love it! I know what you went through. In my case it was a change of power supply plus its cables and make a graphic card working. I was about to give up and then finally found the solution: in BIOS I had to change from uefi to legacy and all of a sudden it’s working flawlessly now. But open the case, change cards, slots, cable coming off the pins… not easy. The card is a monster, dimensions are 32414267

Hello :),

Yeah GSI is awesome, and personally i had never any problem or issue with them!
They work perfect since the beginning :+1:.

But great to hear u fixed ur problems with the Wheel.

Greetings Dom

1 Like

I didn’t have a problem with a wheel (I have 2 from my preferred manufacturers VPG Simlab Ltd.). I had an issue with a 1.8 kilo graphic card, 320mm long, 142mm high and 70mm thick!! Covering 4 slots and consuming up to almost 300 watts! It even has its own LCD display (didn’t know that exists). Lately I got a new monitor Odyssey G9 49 curved. Nice combo :wink:
Together with VPG I consider Gomez as the top wheel designer/producer. I also like GRID wheels aswell. You can’t do anything wrong buying from them. Plus, I have here and there a chat with Gomez and VPG are more than net buddies (E+M, mille baci)

Hi, the blue version already is cut out. It has a bit of a fringe on the bottom right handle, but other than that, its fine. All you need is scale it to 400px, and maybe change the canvas aspect and center the image? I can’t test if it works, because i dont have the simucube software installed here. If you want me to fill in the fringe, or do the scaling, or do other editing like the shine etc. i can do it too. I just feel like im spamming if i put it up here as well, so i didn’t.
gsi-fpe-wheel-image-Dominik gsi-fpe-wheel-image-Dominik_w_shadow

2 Likes

Wow, thank you very very much for your Time Loft!
It looks awesome :muscle:
Some people will not understand for what or why we need that kind of stuff, but its the small details like this, what makes things so great. :wink:

Thx for the offer, would love if u can do the Resize etc. from the Blue Wheel too, have tried it now for 2h after coming home from work, and guess what… still no good result now :see_no_evil:

I have it on 400x400 but it looks still not right, and looks too big in the simu software, not like yours. and i still have that stripe under the Wheel, i dont get it :man_facepalming:

And if u want, u can PN me your Paypal adress, then i send u a small Coffee Box tip, then i feel a bit better! : )

Greetz Dom

1 Like

Hey Roland!

Sorry, dann i dont understand, what u was meaning with your Reply/ Answer on my GSI Wheel Post…
I know what u went trough, Power Supply and BIOS etc. but all good… i see what u was writing on your 2nd Post. :+1:

Glad to hear u doing good with your Setup and enjoying your new Monitor. :innocent: :ok_hand:
And yeah, theres a Handful of great Wheel manufactors out there and a lot of great Wheels. :wink:

Grüße Dom

1 Like

I Created the Wheel new on the GSI configurator!

Hope it is easier to do for u now, no fringe on it or a stripe under the Wheel :+1:

And when i should delete a post, because its a bit like spamming with my Posts, let me know guys, thats not a problem at all.

Greetins Dom

1 Like

You tried for 2 days to get the pictures working and I to replace and make work that graphic card. So on both sides cursing, frustration, not knowing what else to try.

1 Like

aaaah ok, now i have understand it :wink:

Thanks for the Info :+1:

Greetings Dom

1 Like