Wheel Graphics For Simucube 1 and Simucube 2 True Drive

Hi,

I did my wheel as well (Porsche 911 GT3-R Replica) in the case anyone would like to use it. Ready to use as transparent background 400x400 .png image.
Innatosr 911 GT3-R

ascher f64 usb v2 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/802907443641188362/843852029268328468/wheelimage.png

2 Likes

Hello,

Can someone help format ascher f28-SC V2 ?

Thank you

There you go. I forgot to rename it, so you must do that for it to work:

PS: added an alternative with drop shadow
Ascher_F28-SC-V2_02_edit
Ascher_F28-SC-V2_02_edit_with shadow

2 Likes

F64-USB V2 - 800x800

Thank You for the images

:smiley: :smiley:

my pleasure. Just btw, i’ve reuploaded the one with a drop shadow and made it bigger. The effect didnt work well before

2 Likes

For anyone with Turn Racing R20 wheel and Ascher button plate, here’s what I am using.
I thought I got this on here, but can’t seem to find it so maybe from another source??
Anyways, here it is for anyone that has this wheel:

AR-B16L

1 Like

Would anyone be willing to clean up background and resize the image for Cube Controls Formula CSX2? I could do it myself if needed, but I’m a bit of rookie on this sort of thing. . . Thanks for any help!

there you go, 2 versions. One with drop shadow and one without. Let me know if the shadow doesnt work. I’m never sure whether to make it broader or sharper

Formula-CSX2-front_400 Formula-CSX2-front_400_dropshadow

1 Like

Could someone please work their magic for me. It would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Great resolution quick work.

GT Pro ZERO with or without drop shadow.

GT Pro ZERO GT Pro ZERO_w_shadow

1 Like

Could never understood obsession with this feature. How much time do you guys spend looking at that image in TD?

who is obsessed? It takes 2 seconds to move it into the folder

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate it

Personalization. Looks lot better than the G25 that is there by default. But then again you don’t have to worry about what others do

Thank you so much! It looks amazing, I’m trying the shadow first to see how that looks (I’m using it for TrueDrive and RaceLab overlay now that they have custom wheels there)

Here’s one for the Momo mod. 27c.

wheelimage

This was my issue.
You rock.
That is all.

Hey guys can someone convert this image of a GSI Formula Pro wheel to a 400x400 png please. Thanks in advance

1 Like