Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

Here we are in preview the first unboxing of the Simracingbay OMPX GT steering wheel, many of you will already find the similarities with the official BMW GT4 steering wheel… let me know what you think

1 Like

For the first time I have a steering wheel made by Simracingbay in my hands, what can I tell you… it’s the first time I’ve tried the Otto P9 buttons which are also used in real racing, the experience was very pleasant, but I’ll tell you about it better in the review.

3 Likes

I really start to hate these mfckers…they can’t even choose their own colours.

Busy with my diy AMG GT3 EVO2020 wheel. Quite happy how well the ePA-CF filament is printing. More later.

Is that selfmade…DIY? :kissing_heart:

Yes Mate :wink: Quite unique, T7075 6mm plate, OTTO P8 switches, a few other niceties that I will update on when I a back from Jakarta. There are a few standout features, will update #soon.

If anyone is interested. Is from DSH Simracing.

1 Like

Really nice Audi repica! Never heard of them before. Expensive and good quality I presume?

Tested my friends Ascher mclaren pro, perfect rim for me, had simracingbay V2, bit bulky espacially for thumbs place is too narrow for me so got cube controls gt zero rubber rim, and like it much more, it is really very very good, just rubber plastic feeling on it is not what i want, more silicone feel would make it almost perfect.

1 Like

Still a nice wheel. Has something very basic, sort of a naked bike design.

Btw i tested rims like cube controls AMG, OMP alu 310, audi gt3 original rim, from all of them i would go instantly with Ascher racing mclaren wheel, for me it was perfect, and will buy usb version. I searched for my perfect rim about 2 years! Hope my info will help to others those are maniacs about rims like me :smiley: btw every person has different hands and you should check personal preference, but for mclaren you can not go wrong, even my friend which has AMG cube controls rim admitted that Ascher mclaren was very good.

I don’t have Ascher products. My opinion is based on the look

You can definetly try out from simracehop.de if something wrong or did not like product you can return within 14 days.

No mate, I don’t do that. Just to try something I won’t buy is out of limits tbh.
I’m happy with what I have, and I know what I would wish for, what I will buy next.

Is just a cool looking steering wheel you have, it absolutely is​:checkered_flag::+1:

1 Like

Simagic does everything right. I’m more pissed Simucube Software is still in stone age stadium.

I have bought the simracing bay one, I will sell it and I will buy the cube leather, I’m leather fan.

1 Like

yeah i have both of these too, th4e cube is a nicer grip shape for me but the simracingbay is much nicer material

Dennis is a total cool dude. And he has some accessories others don’t offer. Are you German?