Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

Looking very good !

I think SRB uses UPS for shipping - so it was like a home game to the US.

Btw: I´m waiting for the Ascher 64 V3 Wireless with Clutch. There are rumors that it will be soon on the market. Only the diameter of 280 is not (yet) really my thing.

Actually, they use DHL. The Sunday delivery was a really nice surprise.

I wanted an Ascher F28, but I think I would really struggle with a 280 wheel. And the Ascher shifters are just too noisy for my environment.

1 Like

What 320 wheel are you coming from, and how are the grips on this? I get frustrated with a lot of grips being too small that can cause discomfort in my hands. Other than the GSI I haven’t found anything similarly thicc, but this and Tomo’s other new rim, the SRB Competition V2 might be worth checking out.

I’m coming from a Motamec D-shaped wheel. The SRB wheel is significantly thicker. it certainly feels very chunky.

I think the diameter of the grips must be the same as on the SRB Ultra: around 4cm.

1 Like

I have that rim, I really like it. Nice and comfortable and nice and squishy

Fits the cube button box perfectly. Price is decent as well compared to whats out there

4 Likes

I has it as well, very comfortable rim, i like to drive without gloves so it is very good for me, just now thinking maybe need 320 cm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for good words guys ! :slight_smile:

Another GT3 wheel, this time on new simucube wireless 2 system, just released:

Here is what is new:

More pictures will be up in few days. Still waiting for Youtube review, it should be out soon. :+1: :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Martin Ascher talks Simucube wireless wheels and other new products at SimExpo

2 Likes

can you confirm what are the plates for the speakers ? vesa plate ??

New Ascher McLaren wheel

2 Likes

IMO it’s looking much better than other Ascher wheels. I know, I shouldn’t judge just based on the style, but I couldn’t become friend of the Ascher style. On the other hand it could easily be that I’m wrong. Difficult to argue about personal taste

i don’t like mc laren, I rarely use this brand in a game, I can’t accept this wheel on my rig…

LOL, they actually built it for real racing car, using it for simracing is a bonus.
More details on McLaren Asher collaboration, starts at 11:55

1 Like

Treated myself to one of @Tomo_Meglic’s SRB Competition V2 steering wheels, thanks to @simonmaltby for the assistance. I thought my Turn R20 was comfortable but this Comp.V2 is just incredible.

7 Likes

I has it and it is really good but not incredible :wink: the more i do findings the more i understand that got to my liking grip section 35x25mm is perfect, such grip has OMP ALU 310 rim which i had chance to hold in hands and it was perfect for me :wink: also another wheel which felt really good was cubecontrols gt semi oval rim.

After many years, my OMP ALU 310 still my favourite wheel. So much so, that I bought as 2nd one. Just absolutely love the feel of it in my hands.

3 Likes

Lol, this is real love! So scared to loose it that you get a 2nd one, sounds like a life insurance for simracers :checkered_flag:

1 Like

Haha, something like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

So what button box would you run with the OMP Alu 310, or are buttons custom mounted?

I created my own CF plate for it.