Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

Thanks very much for giving me the details. You’ve done a great job and I can imagine it took a lot of effort to get such a beautiful result. Well done!

Lets hope you receive your base soon so you can start having fun. I would think you won’t have very long to wait now, considering how long ago you ordered :grinning:

I started to make another dashboard for my friend … Do the steering wheel a lot but very patience … in the end it was repayed

1 Like

Congratulations for you and Nicos123 for the beauty bottom plates!!!
:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Hello, here is my wired wheel double pallets right made by the French craftsman ThomConcept. Cordially.

Bonjour, voici mon volant filaire double palettes a droite fabriqué par l artisan français ThomConcept

4 Likes

What a lovely wheel! I’m on the verge of buying the same one but I’m not certain yet. I mainly drive GT cars and have the same position/pov you have in your 2nd picture.

But from time to time I drive LMP cars or Formula cars and the wheel combined with the FOV obscures the dash so I can never see my battery level etc.

Do you also have those issues or not? If so, how do you solve them? It’s either the LM Pro or the Akira GP from Simulaje so I’m good either way, just like the look of the LM Pro more.

If you have to chose between those two, definitely the LM Pro! You can also take a look at Turn Racing or Ascher Racing. They are making fantastic wheels.

Hey, I only drive in iRacing and have a 179° FOV so I haven’t had any issues with the wheel obscuring the on screen dash, occasionally I might adjust the seat position to raise or lower the view.

Plus I’ve just bought a Valve Index, certainly no issues whilst using that :joy:

very Nice Hub !
can you share the files for 3d printing? :slight_smile:
Jerome

9 Likes

Hows that beauty of a wheel working?

Its good looking. I want Zach to cut the bottom out so that the bottom looks like the top (open), but don’t think he’s gonna do it, would be sweet.

I use a AMG GT3 wheel made by F1simgames with a button layout that I suggested.
And I’m waiting for the SRC adapter to use my Thrustmaster R383 wheel in NASCAR

9 Likes

Nice! You removed that ugly yellow sticker too. I’m definitely going to do that on mine as well.

1 Like

Do you mean Sam Maxwell Customs has stopped doing Sim Wheels?

Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes Sam is officially closing down September 1 due to health issues.
At this time he will not be doing anymore Sim stuff.

Hopefully they can fix him and he can come back and play with us later. :blush:

Hi Joe,

So sorry to hear that. I was going to talk to Sam about one of his wheels. I’ll send him a get well note on his web site. He builds some great wheels.

Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes it sucks!
Sam is a great guy. I am proud to be able to call him a friend!!

Hopefully they can figure out a way to deal with his intense pain.

Talk later,
Joe

Does anyone know were i can get high quality decals/stickers too use on DIY projects?

Here are som emblems and decals : https://onesimpro.com/

1 Like

Just wanted to share a very nice wheel for a great deal of money. As a daily drive or if you can´t decide what wheel to get ATM but you want one now or you want a GT wheel if you drive them not so often, backup rim etc. I am using it as a daily drive.

I am following a Canadian streamer on Twitch and he is making a good rim for 185$! You can find him here, very nice guy: https://www.twitch.tv/balkan3d (he streams often so you can ask questions in the chat)
Magnetic shifters, bodnar Electronics, rotary and suede grips, 300mm diameter.

I am in VR so dont need fancy LED, carbon and stuff and the buttons are well placed and easy to find when in VR. There was ZERO flex whatsoever and feels great overall. I was usung a USB-converted TM 599XX until now and it was flexing like a mother.

So got it yesterday with two adapters(not included in the price), 50mm and 75mm. NOTE: Adapters was my own request and we dont know if they hold up coz they are in plastic. But sofar no issues at all. I will try them out more and see how they hold up.

I have it on my SC1 but will of course work on SC2 etc. 70mm bolt pattern.

5 Likes