Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

Hi all, this is my first post here so I’ll introduce myself but try not to make it too long. I’m just getting back into sim racing after an 16 year absence. Back then (bought originally in 2001) I had a Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback wheel (gameport edition) and a steel rig made by a company called Ball Racing Developments (BRD) and top of the range 19" Iiyama Vision Master Pro (CRT) monitor. Things have certainly moved on a bit and after trying a mate’s sim rig I decided to get myself another one. So I’ve busy buying everything I need for my 8020 rig these last few months, my SC2 Pro is on the way and I have a Cube GT Pro Sparco on order and another Sparco wheel I intend to use for rallying sims. I want to get another wheel or two but I’m not seeing exactly what I want off the shelf. There are a lot of very talented people on here and some absolutely amazing wheels. My question is, are there anyone out there that offers a custom build service?

1 Like

This looks amazing. Any more details about this wheel? More pics please.

This wheel caught my attention more than it should :open_mouth:
300mm and dual clutch
grafik

1 Like

Very nice. What’s the build like components wise? I want one :smile:

hello … I made 5 … I sold 3 and one remained 8n sale … if you are interested.

Yes, can you message me with details please.

1 Like

Momo Tuner 320mm on SimRacingBay BB Ultra

3 Likes

hi guys, what would you choose between the Ascher f28 v2 wireless and the Cubecontrols Formula Pro also wireless? I’m kinda torn apart between those two at the moment

2 Likes

I own both the Turn 305 wheel aswell as the Asher F28. Both are great wheels and allthough its only 2 cm in width difference, they feel quit different. The Asher looks and feels clearly as a open wheel car steer and is my preffered wheel for F3, F1 (recent) where the Turn “feels better” (all very subjective) in more historic formula and GT cars.
I agree that the Turn has a great look where the Asher is a bit dull (and I also dont like the logo :slight_smile: ). But this can be solved easily. Lookup LionGP on Instagram. He has great sticker designs tailor made for the Asher wheels for a very acceptable price. Mine is now a RB racing wheel.

1 Like

kinda weird to find my post in another forum :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi Johnny,
It is a super cool build you have made!!! Will it be able to fit a real Car, and is it possible to get the bottoms to work with like light etc.
I’m building a Land Rover defender from ground up, and it could be cool to try to fit one in it!
Best regards
Peter from Denmark

Very interesting new wheel from VPG Simlab Ltd. The Formula V-PF1 is the latest of their high-end wheels but sure not the last.

Guess I’m the only one supporting the Simucube wheel market? Excellent wheel and covers all my bases for every type of car. Oval, road, rally, dirt. Battery lasts forever and comes with the QR standard.

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I’ll throw up my wheels :

Just waiting on the CNC rotary caps for the Ford Rally wheel. Almost identical to the real one, but ford hand cut some of the stickers short for their use. Decided to keep mine full sized and more like the Bentley it is mostly used on

5 Likes

Would love to see a video on your channel about George’s OMP GT-WD (WS) wheel, it looks absolutely glorious.

A new toy in the house!
I guess it is time for Joe to come for a visit! :wink: