Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

Good choice. BJ is very good aswell. Enjoy!

Ahh, okay that was on the detailed picture. :sweat_smile:
I was unsure and a little sarcastic. :wink:

That stick looks nice, but ordered is ordered now. :slight_smile:

Time to bring this thread alive again.
So, christmas coming up and I think I need to get myself a present. :rofl:

What wheel with button plate would you recommand for GT3 cars and also with option for rally racing? :slight_smile:
Feedback is appreciated.

You want round rim for dual GT/Rally action.
For wheelplate it’s either Ascher B16L-SC or SRB BB Ultra. Former is slightly better quality overall, but the latter sports funky joystick switches.
I have tried few round wheels, SportLine/APS Imola 300 is my favorite so far, and it comes in suede and leather flavor, depending of what you prefer, I have both. It has slight dish though.

Any pictures showing the amount of dish?

I have the Sportline Competition 300 with the Ascher b16l, great combo and great rim, also fairly cheap to buy here in Italy, it’s an Italian company.

1 Like

Not sure if there is a better way to show it, mounted to Ascher B16L, it’s pretty mild, and paddle shifters and all buttons are still easily reachable.

1 Like

Wireless Simline. 2x funky switch, 2x encoder. I am very happy with this steering wheel

1 Like

Looks good and that design is, from my perspective, totally based on “form follows function”. Provides exactly what you want, nothing more and nothing less. Correct?

I think is one of the best rally wheels I ever saw195975924_1324049471322665_4388189232835182040_n

Looks like no coiled cable on that Hyundai steering wheel, must be wireless and switchs only, no fancy lights or displays

1 Like

Is from JacobeR, either with push pull and or sequential shifter. Based on a Sabelt wheel and works with coiled cable

The OP is looking for a wheel for rally and GT. Rally wheels don’t come with display and funcy stuff, AFAIK

Do you use a hub extension also?
I was thinking about setting my monitor in front of the wheel base.

Look at Fanatec plans, thats the lights im talking about, very common in the simracing new trend

So you mean Razer soon joining the sim racing market with a full blown RGB wheel? :thinking:
:rofl:

Can easily be the case…for Fanatec
But not for Ott Tanäk

Im in love with that button plate, just wireless

About lights and that things on CubeControls or Fanalights wheels, im not on that trend of distracting light sources.
My SC2 led is covered since very first days because the same.

I had a little chat with Jakub. This is actually the wheel design from Hyundai WRC car, only small changes upon the customers wish. Unf it’s not available with Bluetooth. A closer look at the “real” wheel from Hyandai WRC team! Price for JacobeR WRC wheel is around 550 Euro. Diameter 330mm
[(upload://1tNrm6MLe7qeQxHjpNy1XHumGCN.jpeg)