Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

so i was looking for a plate with an integrated sli display and i think i have stumbled upon the most hideously overpriced simracing product ever. 3d printed enclosure, carbon front and back, very modest build quality, and all can be yours for just 1.090 euro, before vat off course. a wheel with the exact same specs of the src gt1 pro but with a lower overall quality for more than double the price. please help me understand because i must have missed something here.
https://www.jcl-simracing.com/en/simucube-2-direct-drive-hub-and-wheels/348-steering-wheel-jcl-simracing-with-sli.html

1 Like

Bonjour malheureusement avec JCL en France les prix sont trop chers, mĂȘme les chĂąssis reste trĂšs cher, ils pensent ĂȘtre sur le toi du monde :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My wheel (Ascher F64-USB V2)

3 Likes

They sell the Heusinkveld sprint pedals for 700 Euro while you can buy them from the Heusinkveld shop for 577 Euro. That is more than 20% and the rigs are very expensive. But there are a lot of examples similar to that all over the market

1 Like

4 Likes

I already have my set. But courious to see it.

Currently looking for my christmas present.
Anyone know a good button plate with dual clutch where I can mount the OMP Superquadro on?
Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

Aren’t these clutches are only used in F1 cars when they move from complete stop and go auto afterwards. But may be I am not fully educated on them as they seem in high demand recently.

If this is related to the dual clutch thing. In the Porsche Cup car it is essential to have a good start therefore you have a great advantage with them.

1 Like

Porsche Cup series cars have hand clutch and standing start? Sorry, just curious, I really don’t know.

all modern gt cars have clutch at the wheel

In the Porsche CUP, if you have pedals that can be set by percentage, you can’t have a double clutch in the iR because you can set the second clutch under the button.

All in all, I don’t know who needs it if most of the series has a flying start

1 Like

Not entirely sure this is accurate, don’t they come with clutch pedal?
And what GT series we are talking here?

gt3 for sure do not have clutch pedal

From my quick research it applies only to some, but not all GT3 models.
Like this AMG GT3 for example, still features pedal. But as it’s only used for starting car, perhaps separate pedal becomes more of a space wasting nuisance thus trend to move to F1 style clutch.
Really would love to learn more about this if anyone has anything official on GT clutch regulations.

2 Likes

F1 aswell, same thing here! The positions you win at the start (or loose) will give you a bunch of advantages:
Strategy
Dirty air
Sight
But
 you have to finish first to finish first :four_leaf_clover:

Double clutch pedals have the advantage that you can calibrate and assign some percentage to each side, aswell as define high and low RPM. In F1 they have 2 pedals plus dual clutch system

This just is not true, sorry.
488 EVO GT3 has a clutch pedal for standing starts, pit exits and in some cases, down shifting.

1 Like

clutch for downshift with electronic kick system?

That looks awesome!!!
But I have already ordered a Heusinkveld Sequential Shifter. :blush:

Installed WRC10 and need to have good shifter, aswell as a good handbrake, which is in order aswell. :slight_smile: