Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

Yeah, but not so nice to find a button box…
I had that same wheel but all black, what a curvy rim!!! With that, thank to his deep dish I used it with a frontal plate.

Your button plates are the only ones that I know compatible with Montecarlo’s, but the buttons are far away from thumb on the 350mm model.

Im not a button whore, but 2 butons for the thumb on each side and 2 encoders to the sides of low spoke was what I need, no paddles but reachable buttons

1 Like

Yea Mine is a 320 Monte Carlo and I custom made the plate for myself so everything is within reach… There aren’t many plates made for 350 wheels… Maybe something I should think about…

1 Like

The F64 looks and feels great mounted.

12 Likes

From what I know, ppl with 350mm rims uses them in rally and road cars, so paddles are not necesary, maybe like an add-on for future upgrade.
A 4 or 5way hat is a good option too

Yea on my Monte Carlo I have a 5 way in to upper right… it comes in handy with the iRacing black box.

Mainly using my LM-Pro, recently had it upgraded to the latest spec with lights :slight_smile:

15 Likes

That is a thing of beauty. Love to own one myself… Maybe one day :star_struck:

2 Likes

I am waiting for a custom GT1 from Simon (Precision Sim Racing)

1 Like

Now that my friend is…well…I’m speechless.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the looks of the plastic grips but those light-up buttons are really pretty.

1 Like

Simon always has the best toys! :slight_smile:

They’re polyurethane so actually feel really nice in hand and you don’t have to worry about cleaning or brushing them which is a refreshing change from my Suede wheels!

1 Like

You spelt Beano wrong :joy:

That was a good one!!! :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Haha, you guys are funny. I’m just a diy wannabe :smile:

Yeah with about 100k euros worth of parts on the shelf!! :slight_smile:
Actually that is probably a low-ball estimate!!
:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Haha Joe, if only that was true :frowning:

My SC2 Pro finally came in today after early 3 months of waiting!..but then my reseller forgot to include the motor mount so now I basically have a $1300 paper weight :roll_eyes::rage: I even had my GT1 Evo all rigged up ready to bolt in the SC2…

My wheel is the Turn Racing R8 Barebones with a custom Ford Performance decal. I put all the electronics in myself. It was a lot of fun! I can’t wait until I can actually mount the SC2 to my rig and start turning some laps!

7 Likes

Where is Turn racing located?

It’s a USA based company although I wouldn’t know the exact location.