Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

Anyone with a F1s from simulaje here ?

Could you post picture on how you mounted the SC2 QR on it please ?

Thanks

All of the Audi R8 rim fans now have another choice as Zach from Turn Racing has just released details of his 2020 version:

https://www.turnracing.com/collections/plug-play-sim-wheel/products/turn-r8-lms-sim-steering-wheel

2 Likes

I like hiding the funky switches in with the buttons. Nice idea.

i wish it was wireless :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Your wish come true

https://www.simracingbay.com/product/gt3-srb-official-wheel/

i’m not sure it have 2 joystick… at least not in the description… but price is suuuuper cool 0EUR :joy:

Not really a steering wheel but I thought you guys might get a kick out of this. I just completed my DIY hydraulic Wilwood simracing pedal project! Check out my reddit post for more info.

5 Likes

AWESOME motor mount! LOL :grin:

the rig looks very nice Jose!!

Thanks @Joe! The motor mount is indeed the highlight of the whole thing :wink: LOL!

I wonder if I should buy the F28-SC now, or wait til when the F64-USB is available, or even wait until, and if, when F64-SC will be released. :exploding_head:

Edit: Wondering also how the design and development of (according to rumors) the new wireless emitter which should support more buttons is going.

I got the F64-USB a week ago, love it, also have B16M- SC

With wireless you won’t get the dual clutch pedals, just FYI

Also have C26M with clutch pedals

Nice! Sad everything is out of stock.
I self have a Fanattec BMW GT wheel converted with Leo Bodnar electronics.

So, clutch-pedals, how often are they used? I guess they are only good for Formula cars… I am not sure if the F64 prise is worth it over the F28…

i have 5 Wheels only 1 does not have Clutch pedals.
Usually an extra option not everyone offers.

Clutch pedals are good for any standing start, regardless of the car :wink:

1 Like

You could use clutch paddles with every car if you wanted to.

My budget solution was a TM Sparco 383 with SRC adapter to USB. After getting bitch slapped by the USB cable a couple of times too much I decided to go for proper oldskool, Analogue! Only a Momo Mod78 mounted together with H-shifter and only when needed a sequential stick. Added a simple button box from simracing 4u for some basic functions. Oldskool, I don’t need buttons to overtake on my wheel :wink:

4 Likes

anyone know when the ascher wireless button plates are likely to be back in stock? keen on trying a wireless wheel but want a round rim as I already have a formula rim.

Or are there any decent wireless alternatives to the ascher button plates?

1 Like

Maybe this one?
https://www.simtechracing.co.uk/web-shop/wireless-wheels/?Page_ID=3610&refpid=83177&id=787171

Also out of stock - maybe a new development.

Martin has wheels usually get back in stock 3 to 4 weeks. I like that he doesn’t take advance orders. If item is in stock it ships same day or next day. Very very quick.

He responds quickly, best to direct such questions to Martin Ascher.

1 Like

I asked Martin the other day and he said they won’t be available until the end of the year.

2 Likes