Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

I also purchased one from racewerk.com a week ago. A couple of days later they cancelled my order without explanation and I only just got my money back today. Not the way I would expect a company to do business. An explanation and an apology should have been the minimum I would have expected. Live and learn I guess as I won’t be shopping with them again unfortunately. I have spoken to Martin Ascher and he told me he won’t have any more adapter plates until November. Anyway, I’m sorted now as Simon from Sim Racing Machine has already dispatched my adapter. :smiley::+1:

1 Like

I think minimum should be explanation, apology, a kiss and a bottle of champagne, and some box of sweets, maybe belgian chocolate or something🤗

Put the endcaps on your profiles, you monster :wink:

No, seriously, they’re super sharp.

What button box is that? Looks great with the Sparco wheel.

Hi there, anyone here that has experience with the f1s simulaje steering wheel? When im running the GS-MEGA display, the driver, my leds are not popping up when driving. When I plug in the usb into the computer I do see lights popping up on the steering wheel Anyone knows whats going on?

1 Like

is a buttonbox I personally created is nicsos123 here a video on how we did everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc-zL5Q2S_Y&t=1s A thumb up :+1:

2 Likes

Beautiful wheel! Great work.

Very nice, looks fantastic!

I have an Akira-GP from Simulajen. You had the GS-Mega program running while you were driving.
The “Auto Detect” option on the Simulator may not work for all Simulators.
Have you tried the GS-Magan “Test Display” to see if the LEDs work there.

1 Like

thank you … for me it was my first time creating a buttonbox for the steering wheel … most of the merits are of Nicsos123. I worked on designing the back case … the paddle shifters and the nextion display configuration

Thank you for your response! Quirk on Twitch reminded me I had to put on telemetry mode for it to be able to function like it should :slight_smile:

Finally got round to using the Sparco F-10A.
I think its a nice wheel and didnt want to drill in the wheel itself (yet)…
So made this simple elegant formula wheel with it:

More info: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simple-clean-formula-wheel.173854/

2 Likes

aren’t these the fanatec paddles module? do they work on a generic usb non-fanatec wheel mounted on SC2?

When you figured out what wire does what it boils down to this: two NO contacts, a +3.3 / 5 V, GND, and the output from the hall sensor.

If you go to the link you can find more info

1 Like

well that’s great news :slight_smile:

My contribution …

• P310 from Sparco
  • carbon plate for the switches and encoders from fi-tech.net
  • ascher racing Shifter Mounting Plate with 20mm aluminium spacer
  • ascher racing SQR 70 mm adapter
  • ascher racing shifters
  • Quickrelease Buchfink Q1R
  • USB-Board Leo Bodnar Micro-BBI
  • Rotary encoders CTS 288
  • Knitter pushbutton switches MPS103F

6 Likes

Recently my SC2 arrived, sorry for the mess …

is a BMW Fanatec adapted with cable and magnetic shift lever.

4 Likes

nice extension! Could you tell me the Manufacturer of it?

Looks like this:

1 Like

I got it exactly a few months ago from sim-lab, it’s the V2 version of excellent workmanship and very light! is connected to the SC2 via the adapter taken from Ascher Racing.

1 Like