Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

He told me it is possible to create the buttonstickers, I’m pretty sure the button guard around the speed limiter would probably be no problem at all for him, but to be 100% sure you need to ask it himself.

I think if you ask both F1Simgames and Fi-Tech to just make the wheel without any stickers they could do it. It is in fact less work for them :wink:

When you’re spending 1500 euros on a sim wheel, you’d better be fussing about every detail haha

And when we’re that deep into details, None of the above wheel have the dished plate, they’re all flat.

Take a look at this:
This one is NOT a replica, it IS the actual wheel as used in the GT3 car :smile:

4 Likes

Beautiful rims there, Johnny. Thanks for posting those.

I’d better not even start to think how much an original rim would cost in that first video or how you could even obtain one.

If I recall correctly, Dirk does not sell any of the rims he makes and they are all for his own personal use?

Yeah I think Dirk only sells to his direct mates

Word of advice, use blue loctite on your quick releases :slight_smile:

Having too much fun can rattle screws loose

Guess how I know

1 Like

4 Likes

Not exactly a steering wheel but could be an option for some that are looking to use many of the various qr systems out there.

It’s a newly designed motor mount for the SC2 from Simon at Sim Racing Machines:

https://www.simracingmachines.com/webshop/sc2-replacement-motor-shaft-adapter-for-quick-release

https://youtu.be/DtOnuSbVysc

3 Likes

I will be the one to say it. If i’m spending 1500 euros on a rim, it wouldn’t have a wire hanging down! For a real car its fine because you couldn’t trust wireless but on a sim, i would go wireless.

Yeah that is the real deal. Every replica or selfmade R8 Wheel has a flat base plate… the real r8 plate has his own shape.

A Sim Racer could never be happy with such a rough finish on the enclosure though :joy:

1 Like

Products from simracingmaschine highly recommended

5 Likes

looks clean and solid!

I wish they made that in a 300mm size. I love everything else about that wheel.

R5 DTM 2019 wireless version wheel

1 Like

Same here!
Would have long ordered one, if it was at least 300mm in size…

Thanks Paul, was in need of a SC2 adaptor as Ascher have sold out of third until the end of November. Have dealt with Simon from SRM before and he gives a great service and is very helpful. Have just ordered one of his adapters in time for the arrival of my SC2. :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

My simucube2 pro arrives in two days … finally we test this sparco P310 well.

5 Likes

I got mine from racewerk.com a week ago … But as I have just saw they are allready sold out. maybe they had just a small amounts of it.