SimuCUBE Open Source Firmware Development Update Thread

yep, i’m ready right after the F1 qualy

Id be glad to help with testing.

Glad to try if you need us

And me too.

All afternoon Alone, no wife, no kids for some hours…

@Gonzas: Ha, ideal situation. Who says there are no miracles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahahaha!!

Really a miracle in fact.

F1 Q3 ends, time for some testing.

hummmmm… i found a weird bug playing raceroom with 0.99 pre 3

you can drive normally, ffb feels great, main signal+DI friction+DI sine wave works as expected, but as soon as you try to exit track and go to the garage, the steering wheel does not stop, it continues making forces, left or right according to the last thing it was doing previosly to exit , then if you go to track again you can feel the DI effects like stacionary friction or the rumble over the curbs (sine wave), but you lose the main signal, there is not any FFB till you close the session and start another one …

remind me some error on previous version… 0.9.0??? when the DI effects was timed and after some seconds we lose them on raceroom …i think

Lols. Enjoy the testing! New FW feels really good, I must say - as a side-note, I have only tested in iRacing though

Interesting report.

Could it possibly be a side effect on the usb ffb report fixes I made for F1 2017…

Is there someone who could test F1 2017?

This bug has been reported in RaceRoom since its last update with Mmos. You didn’t have that bug before? Is this really version 0.99 doing this to you?

I am with SimuCube 0.98, and the latest RaceRoom update did not create this bug for me. I’d like to test the 0.99 version, but I’m afraid it won’t go well, and I have an important race on Sunday night.

no, never had that bug before.

Can you try creating a new profile to see if this solves the problem?

new simucube profile or raceroom profile?

i will try everything new…

i can confirm that AC, rF, rF2 and Dirt rally and AMS work as expected.

installing F1 2017 now

1 Like

No, create a new command profile in RaceRoom.

Is there discussion on some forum about this bug?

i will comeback to .97 and test again…

1 Like

F1 2017 works fine!!!, FFB is not great but played for 20 mins ,some quick races without problem.

coming back to 0.97 and test raceroom again now.

ooookay…

return to 0.9.7

raceroom works fine , so problem is on 0.9.9 not in any raceroom update.

you know what?

F1 2017 works fine too in 0.9.7 …no crashes so far…

installing again 0.9.9 and continue testing

@Mika

i´m ready too…All week-end for it if necessary :wink: