Simucube 2 True Drive software feedback thread

Luv the new Simple Mode, very good ffb range condensed into 5 modes. Sure the testers will feedback the same, great effort, Devs :wink:

No other issues at all in iRacing.

1 Like

I’m simple, perfect test monkey for the UI.

2 Likes

Just tested the 1.09 beta, in particular the simple mode.

It works fine, no issues, tested with rFactor 2. Simple really is simple in this regard, I can imagine this is great when you’re migrating from a gear/beltdrive wheel. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lols, same here, that’s why I am the Test Monkey from Down Under, Simon… :slight_smile:

Oh, i didnt know you were from down under :grin:

Yes he is South African Australian. :crazy_face:

Yes, it is so complex that it is almost simple.

Ok I can’t resist anymore.
I swear I was trying to be good!!

It is designed for simple minded test monkey’s!!:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::grin::grin:

1 Like

Yes, exactly - Mika and Devs know my limitations, I don’t deal well with complex things, that’s why this new simple interface :lol:

1 Like

Bluey Denis probably has real Monkey’s as deep in the Jungle as he is! :grin::grin::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Hi all, might be a dumb question but anyway… yesterday I wanted to try the suggested iracing profile that is pre-loaded in TD, and I saw it was set with 37% torque (which in Sport corresponds to 6.3 Nm ).
So I want to ask : those profiles that are suggested, are they set with an equal torque % among all SC2 motors (Sport, Pro and Ultimate) or there are differences based on the type of motor?
Thing is, I tried this iracig profile with 6.3 Nm totale torque, but off course it was very light…but 37% of Sport 17Nm is different than 37% of Pro 25Nm or 37% of Ultimate 32Nm…
Therefore, are those % supposed to be adapted on motor basis and if so which is the torque of reference for the % ?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Joe. You are going to love your SC2 when you get it …My PRO is fantastic. Regards from the jungle…:grin:

I don’t remember %, but it’s 9.3Nm on Pro

Hi,

It is 37% of every product model. The actual newtonmeter value is not stored in the template profiles, but this is under consideration. This is partly the reason why the strength is not high in the template profiles - they are meant to be just templates that user can use as a starting point to adjust for their liking.

3 Likes

Do the profiles for different games assume a certain default in-game setting? Once established I am never sure if it’s better to adjust the game parameters or the wheel’s. Are you better off doing one versus the other, or is it just up to personal preference?

This is a bit of a long thread but my question is when you change settings or profile, do you have to press the “save setting to wheel” button every time?

Its personal preference. There are settings that affect feel both in the games and in the Simucube software.

No, you can do it while driving, with steering wheel centered if posible.

Thats my office right now, to make changes on the fly:

2 Likes

Save setting is indeed meant to be used only if you want to save settings permanently. We thought that having a separate UI indication about settings being applied automatically was redundant, but as you are by far not the first one to ask about this, maybe we will add it back.

1 Like

Hi Denis,

Sorry I did not realize that Bluey was you until a few days ago!
Glad you are here!!:grin:

How is your Pro doing on that crazy fluctuating Jungle power?

Did you move to a new house after the Hurricane stole your roof, or did you rebuild?

Talk soon,
Joe

1 Like