Simucube 2 True Drive Paddock - Feedback and suggestions

It is important. We are writing a small special import tool that can be used to only import profiles from previous firmware versions.

We also noticed the issue - even after saving default settings from offline mode, a “Safe Profile” was shown. I have fixed it for next release. But this only concerned the profile name, and not the operating parameters.

When you have the edit FFB dialog open, it applies to device live, and does not saved to the Paddock if you do not click Save button on Paddock, but if you open the dialog directly from the profile tile, then it will get saved.

For offline profiles, changes also override the previous setting.

2 Likes

Thanks Mika but just to be clear,

The problem is not that it shows safe profile, this happens for a few seconds only and then it’s the correct profile but the issue is that the actual ffb in game is in low torque.

Hi guys ! I bought my pro from the first batch , i am still at 1.0.15 truedrive version , i update it once ,but got a friction noise and decide to downgrade and never update it since … when i look at truedrive version , the 1.0.15 its not there anymore … well , My question ?? Do i need to updated thoses drivers ones by ones or just download the last version exe and call it a day ? :slight_smile: Thank in advance and have a nice day !!!

Truedrive exe contains the latest fw also.

I’m running 1.0.13 and I’m also thinking about upgrading, possibly as soon as next month. I’m leaning towards 2020.10 based on the comments I’ve seen around here, but I’m open to suggestions.

1 Like

2020.10 is good, so is 2021.9 (the last before big FW rewrite which still has some wrinkles) also last version supporting Classic interface.

1 Like

2021.7 has been stable. I have had no issues running true drive classic

1 Like

Yeah, I’m having this issue too, which was rarely a problem for previous true drive releases. Sometimes you load into iRacing, and there’s zero FFB.

I have to restart my computer before it’ll load FFB into the wheel.

Is iRacing Options -> FFB off -> OK -> Options -> FFB on -> OK not working in this situation?

It might do, I never tried. Whilst I was posting my previous comment, I rebooted my machine and FFB was back.
Third time it’s happened on my ultimate, but at least I’m prepared for next time it happens with the FFB toggle off and on suggestion.
Thanks!

This fixes the issue. Can confirm it. :slight_smile:

We have pushed an update to the production environment that has improved the loading times of profiles in the Paddock view a lot. There were already some timeouts visible in the backend, now there should be none.

Let us know if you come up with no published profiles loading on scroll down or something like that.

Already read the changelog for the upcoming release. Does the startup minimize to tray works now like intended without crashing the truedrive.exe - is this fixed?

Yes, and no command line parameter is required.

3 Likes

Hello Mika…when will it be available? Bye

I was finishing up the changelog and could be ready for test tonight… anyone want to test it?

2 Likes

Hi Mika,
Yes . i’m at home. Thank you.

I have time. Just PM me like last time :slight_smile:

I would like to test it. My winter vacation started so I have some extra time to spend in the sim.

Thanks Mika… I’ll try it tomorrow