Simucube 2 True Drive Paddock - Feedback and suggestions

I have time. Just PM me like last time :slight_smile:

I would like to test it. My winter vacation started so I have some extra time to spend in the sim.

Thanks Mika… I’ll try it tomorrow

I can test tomorrow if needeed

Yes i can test tonight

Hi, I installed the true drive version 1.3.2 (2021.11hotfix) and in the profiles section I find this screen, it doesn’t show me the profiles and I can’t select them. I tried to restart the pc, I changed account for the loginm but nothing changes, someone is of help. Thank you

3 Likes

Same here, wanted to post it but glad it’s not just me.
Should we use the old true drive, or is paddock considered a stable build ?

We are investigating, its either a cache issue or a layout bug in the web application.

You can use your profiles via the offline mode in the meantime.

Same here but this problem occured even with version 2021.9. After updating to the latest version, the problem is still here.

I also have the problem too, restarted the pc but no change should i re-install it or just leave it as is for now.

Its a bug in the web application, will be fixed by us as soon as we can.

Sorry, I no longer see correctly in my profiles, before it was fine. In online profiles this is correct.

It’s a known issue and will be fixed today. :slight_smile:
In the meantime, aim a little bit more precisely. :rofl:

It is fixed now, deployment might take a while due to edge networks and caches on the cloud.

2 Likes

Can confirm. It is working again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the timeliness, now it’s fixed.

hello Mika … sorry, I only got mod today to install version 2021.12
The possibility of starting it automatically and minimized to icon works perfectly, but the change of the pgn of the wheelimage.png file still does not go

It seemed to me that with this version it was solved … maybe I read wrong?

Where are you placing your custom wheelimage.png?

Sorry, but where i can download the new 2021.12? I have the same problms

hello … inside the simucube2> wheel folder