Simucube 2 Profile Online Early Access

hi Mika, I have a weird issue when I edit ffb and check if values are saved correctly, I always find di friction at 15% and I need to re-edit to set it to whatever value it had before…

Yeah, funny, I will have a look at this part, it appears that something very fishy is going on and looks like there are some fixes that were left out for some reason. We definitively want to have these embarrasing bugs fixed for “the next beta” which we will also share more openly!

Default profile feature (that gets loaded when device starts) will not be implemented right away, though.

We are also separately examining the following issues and suggestions to online portion of the app. These can be done without having a separate True Drive release made.

• profile ordering in My Profiles view: starting work now
  • game settings and description field can be edited without having Simucube connected to True Drive
  • information of the size of wheel used
  • a place for your own private notes about a profile that will not get synced into a shared profile for others even if you publish that profile
2 Likes

Mika, does this version still not support the SC2 Pro Rev. 2?

Still no support for that, will be enabled once we can confirm that it doesn’t have the issues described above and elsewhere.

1 Like

Hi @SuperMonaco_GP

I could not repeat this anymore.

1 Like

Tested just now, could not repeat the issue with the version I have in development.

Fixed just now.

Can you elaborate on this? I just exported one classic profile to ini. That profile had directinput damping 1, friction 2, spring 3… and imported that to online, and values transferred correctly.

1 Like

I have the exact same issue. Pretty annoying.

Hello Mika,

For point 3:
I have a profile , a profile that contains Directimput filters custom value.
Export this profile from TD 10.2020 > Import it on TD Online BETA5
When imported if you check the filters settings is not the same as the profile exported/imported.
Unfortunately the value is random… if you import it twice you have different Directimput settings BUT not the original from the profile.

Hello Mika,
i’m testing online beta 5 and i’ve an issue when try to update a profile from the proper button.

To be honest with the beta 4 same issue.
Thanks

thanks for the report, there must be an issue in that feature in the online app at the moment.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Is it right that the online version gives me this message?
I have a SC2 Sport Rev.2

Yes, this is as per design. The Online Profile is Early Access beta only for R1 and Ultimate owners.

Apologies if this has been covered before - I tried to look it up in the thread history but didn’t find anything…

Do we have to log in (and select a profile?) every time?

Last night, I jumped on the rig and went driving with the beta running but not logged in. I later decided to double check my profile as the forces in a particular historic vehicle seemed very low - turned out that I hadn’t logged TD in and when I did (and selected the profile I invariably use), seemed to get the forces I was expecting but missing earlier…

In other words, should the profile persist on the SC2 until explicitly changed, or does it need activation every time?

I think the online executable requires it.
But there are 2, so prob. just start the other one. I didn’t try it myself.

Yes, login needs to be done every time. After login, the last active profile gets applied to the device.

We have a feature of setting a default profile as before in the Classic mode but it will be implemented when we ditch the classic mode completely.

hi Mika, so I reverted back to the latest 2020.10 offline release, still quite tricky to edit ffb values in the online beta, since I was experiencing edits not saved or the 15% di friction bug again…anyway, is there a place to see the uploaded profiles online, without the need to have the online beta running as fw? thanks

Hi Mika, just to report you from using beta 5. Lately, from the browser login update, I’ve to open 2 times the TD online beta before load the settings. the first time I open I can only see a white screen on the profile page. So I close it and reopen and in this way I’m able to login and load the profiles.

White screen will be fixed in next release :slight_smile: Its coming very soon, I compiled it last week but some last minute things got in the way…

2 Likes

Hi all,

True Drive 2021.2 Profile Online Beta 6 is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15g1Y16DqXptNvp--MP3dc_TjPA0VRN8-/view?usp=sharing

I could not reproduce the directinput damping always at 15% on profile import -bug. Is it still happening?

5 Likes

All feedback on the 2021.2 beta 6 is welcomed.

1 Like