A first beta/early access release has been made in the FB users group a few days ago, with overwhelming positive feedback.
Profile Online is now enabled for Simucube 2 Sport&Pro Revision 1 drivers as an early access special edition feature, and for all Simucube 2 Ultimate drivers.
Release includes a Classic mode that will enable working with profles as previosly, but it will be superceded with offline caching of online profiles or similar feature in the future.
Exporting all profiles in classic mode (each into its own file) and importing settings when creating profile (when adjusting FFB settings) in Online can be used to migrate your existing profiles.
Here is a link to the release, press the Download link to download.
edit: download removed to imminent release of next version. Stay tuned!
- sometimes a white screen will be shown when starting the online version. Relaunching will correct the issue.
- tray and trayminimized command line parameters / shortcuts do not work for the Online version yet, it is being fixed for next release.
- When unpublishing a profile from online, a warning about publishing will be shown.
- When left idling for a long time, the Online functionality becomes non-functional. Right-click -> reload fixes this. Will be fixed for next release.
- Simucube 2 hardware revision indicator is not being updated correctly for Revision 2 units.