Simucube 2 Profile Online Early Access

@Mika I got the online version 2021.3 v10. need to update firmware of my SC2 Pro but when it tries, True Drive just doesn’t respond. Any tips I can try?

EDIT - All good turning off and reconnecting USB for the second time worked :slight_smile:

Has this official release been released yet?

No official release yet, we are working on some non-online related bug reports that we need to investigate. Next release will be exactly the same on the fw side, that is, it includes the online profile feature in the firmware.

2 Likes

Can’t wait! I’ve been dealing with the dreaded USB disconnect issue for over a month now and am looking forward to a more reliable unit also.

I have an issue with the online profiles. Every time I click to edit or view a profile, when I click ‘back’ some default profile loads, and I have to select a different profile then reselect my profile.
edit: Think it starts happening after saving a profile

We are already investigating this.

I am currently using the online version, will i lose this version if i upgrade to 2021.4_4 official?

I have a simucube pro

regards,

Vincent

I think the firmware will work with the latest released online version.

Just updated, seems to work :slight_smile:

Am i missing something? There Is the official release of online TD?

No, he was probably wanting to continue using an earlier beta version.

sorry, but how do you download the version with online profiles?

It is not officially available yet. Wait for next week.

2 Likes

yes that is correct!

regards

any news?? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

there will be news tomorrow! I’ve just spent the night in trying to find out why the online application crashes on close, and found out that it might be a Microsoft Visual Studio compiler issue and not in our code at all.

There will be also an announcement of a more practical name :wink:

4 Likes

Looks like our social media team didn’t yet schedule any posts, but I will be uploading something soon :wink:

6 Likes