Simucube 2 Profile Online Early Access

Is there any approximate date when this will be available for everyone?

Next, we will launch the online as official early access that we will also distribute officially in our social media channels. We expect good quality feedback from that on, and internally we have this todo list before a release for everyone:

• add&update game icons in online mode
  • add overlays for car types for easier recognition of profiles

and optionally

• implement caching of online profiles in an offline mode to replace the old profile management system.

There are also many other things in development for Simucube products at the moment - good things are very much worth the wait right now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is it possible to instal the beta 10 on the SC2 pro rev2? A friend of mine bought the rev2…

Yes, but the online features don’t work for rev2 units yet.

you mean hardware when talking simucube products developement ? :drooling_face:

Software projects, mainly. Follow our social media for information.

I’m not sure if this is correct or not but when i load any of the beta software, It always defaults to a really old profile that i cannot seem to clear. I’ve deleted the profile from the offline version but it still comes back and i cannot seem to clear my default at all.

The online profiles does not have a method to set a “default” profile yet. I’m not really sure about what default you mean? You need to describe a bit better what you are doing and what profile shows up and when.

Can I use the beta with my new SC2 pro rev2 unit? Should this also fix the resonance/frequency noise the wheelbase is generating?

The online features do not work with the R2 units, and the included firmware package does not contain any improvements for any later versions that were in 2021.1 release.

For R2 units, its best to use 2021.1 or (soon to be released) official 2021.3 release.

I’m currently running 2021.1 - where can I find the 2021.2 release? Of should I wait for the 2021.3 release? Thanks.

No such release, it was a typo in above post.

1 Like

We are planning on unifying the releases shortly. Has anyone come up with any issues with the Classic Mode on beta 10?

1 Like

No issues for me with the classic mode.

1 Like

nope, all good for me

1 Like

Just did some testing on my Intel 8700K. So far so good. Did around 10 shutdown cycles and my sc2 pro rev2 was recognized every time by True Drive.

2 Likes

@Mika I got the online version 2021.3 v10. need to update firmware of my SC2 Pro but when it tries, True Drive just doesn’t respond. Any tips I can try?

EDIT - All good turning off and reconnecting USB for the second time worked :slight_smile:

Has this official release been released yet?

No official release yet, we are working on some non-online related bug reports that we need to investigate. Next release will be exactly the same on the fw side, that is, it includes the online profile feature in the firmware.

2 Likes

Can’t wait! I’ve been dealing with the dreaded USB disconnect issue for over a month now and am looking forward to a more reliable unit also.