Simucube 2 general settings discussion

O the bottom section i havent changed at all,i dont touch them

Ok thanks,didnt know there were baseline profiles.
Im gonna try it :+1::+1:

Dampind and Friction at 15% ?

Stefan, which setting you mean? My personal setting i use everyday or the one coming with new firmware for iracing?

I was driving Merc GT3

Well thats the standard setting for meā€¦i dont use that bottom part.

Pavel i mean your settings in iRacing and in TD

I have tried this profile but it can be meā€¦but i dont like it at all.
So the standard profile for iracing is 6.3NM?
I dont get it,with the baseline if i have totally no FFB at all,just a cheap wheel with not even FFB on it,thats how it feels for me.
Setting the overall strength too 100%ā€¦and i tried several more and then i set the slider in iracing too the same NM level as in Truedrive that helpsā€¦but it feels really bad,much worser then the profile i took a screenshot from.

Drive some laps and click on AUTO Button on Graphics Black box, you must be running with too low ingame ffb

So these are settings i use for GT3 and Cup cars at the moment
i still donā€™t understand Ultra low Latency modeā€¦

1 Like

Pro is 2200Hz alsoā€¦

Pavel, Iā€™ll get back to my PC tomorrow but turn off all the filters. Force R I also have 7-8. Overall S on 80 is with me too. Damping 10 - 20 and Friction 5-15.
With iRacing depending on the car I drive 90 -60 nm.
My steering wheel is 270 mm
Iā€™ll take a screenshot tomorrow.

Well i also have same Fanatec wheel, but as i understand we have different motors.

Pavel, firstly reduce Low Latency between 5-8%

If that doesnā€™t fix the oscillation, go 5% up on Friction and Inertia, lastly Dampingā€¦

Phillip, setting i posted above are totally ok for me now. Great feeling of road, car, suspension and so on. No oscillation at all. But i tried new firmware 1.0.7 built in setting for iRacing and it was oscillating a lot and feel was like driving on ice.

I did that,but does youre profile also give that 34% overall strength?
And you keep it like that or you set it higher?
I did try different kind of strengths and then hit the auto button.
I will try some more tuning today,thnx!

And about latency. Mika wrote here, that latency should be 10-15%. You telling i should lower it to 5-8%. Maybe somebody can explain how this low latency works? Do be honest i donā€™t get it from official manual :sob:

Youre not the only one Pavel :grin:,for me its all new,and while i totally love the SC2 im still trying too figure out what setting does what :wink:,will be fine in the future!

So how do I know which firmware version I am in? Is it the True Drive version I need to update to 1.0.7 ? Or is it the Servo Drive firmware version?

Also are these the (long winded) processes we need to follow to do this update, there is no simple update from the UI?

Big Bear: Updating of fw on SC2 is a very simple process.

Perhaps youā€™re getting confused with the older Simucube 1 MMoS to Granity FW procedure. Or am I missing something somewhere?