Simucube 2 Discussion Thread

Probably it already got overwritten when you used your new device. Check if Windows has stored previous versions of the file.

okay. Thank you. I find for 4 Games my Screenshot thats okay for the beginning

Iā€™ve just updated a changelog for upcoming Simucube 2 firmware release. Iā€™m just getting ready to call it a night, but Iā€™m expecting a few voluntary testers to have PMā€™d me tomorrow for testing :wink:
https://granitedevices.com/wiki/Simucube_2_True_Drive_releases

10 Likes

ā€œAdded template profiles for Truck Simulator titles, Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizioneā€
thank you!

• Fixed an issue where the first attempt to select another profile in True Drive did not always work.

Yes! Thank you. That was super annoying.

2 Likes

Hello, i can to test the 1.0.8 :slight_smile:

ultimate batch 2 ā€¦ iracing ā€¦ acc ā€¦ rf2

cordially

Hi all, I know maybe itā€™s not the right thread but I donā€™t want to start a new.
Is there a way to set SC2 ffb to work (at least decently) with old Simbin titles like Race07, STCC, GTR Evo etc?
The only settings I found so far - on RD - are for GTR2.
I would also like to try some other old titles like rfactor1, Nascar2003 (aka iracing before iracing), GP4 etc.
Do you think there is a way to set SC2 to work with those titles or itā€™s just wasted time in trying?

I tried GP4 with no success because only supports 2 controllers and im a cable guy with 3 controllers (SC2 - Pedals- button plate)
Anyone knows how to mix fanatec CSP v1 with the button plate to create one controller? i tried UJR UCR JGremlin with no avail

Some old titles have limitations on either the number of controllers, or the number of buttons on a controller, etc.

We have had reports of GTR2 working with Simucube 1 just fine, so I do not foresee any reason the other older titles would not work.

1 Like

Problem with Grand Prix 4 and older games comes when ingame calibration calls to ā€œPress a button to continueā€
My SC2 (without wireless wheel nor direct connection to base available) and my CSP doesnt have any button to continue and past those screens, so it unplayable without any kind of magic

rFactor 1 should work fine. Iā€™ve got my SC2 working with AMS.

1 Like

hi thanks, so do you think the settings generally used for ams should be adopted also for rfactor1, given the fact that they share the same physic engine and isi motor?

canā€™t you press any button on the wheel itself? or arenā€™t they registered as imput at all?

Yes, pretty much. I havenā€™t tested it but I suspect rF1 will just work like AMS.

1 Like

The wheel base itself dont have any buttons, possible only if wireless wheel conected actually.
Thats controller 1/A on GP4

Controller 2/B for pedals, CSP v1 in my case so no buttons.

Then button plate is the 3th controller so games that doesnt support 3 devices or more needs JoystickGremblin and vJoy.

Speaking of those, Last time I tried JGremblin a Windows error stopped me to avance programing.
Now im able to combine button plate and pedals as controller 2 on GP4 and similar games.

Ive already found use of the e-stop button :rofl:

no I mean canā€™t you use buttons on the steering wheel? donā€™t you have any?

Yes, on the button plate.
Button plate is the 3th controller so The game wont register those inputs

okay got it thanksā€¦canā€™t it be a button on the keyboard then or is it registered as a separate controller too?

First thing I tried was Joy2key to elimintate vJoy from ecuation, but GP4 needs a button press from any of those first 2 controllers on device list.

JoystickGremblin do the trick quite well and now Im able to test the SC2, latency Filter and others, looks promissing so far

1 Like

great mate! never heard of it, how does it work? are you able now to map the needed commands?