Simucube 2 Discussion Thread

Tank you for the information.

Is there any information for the New QR??
Any change in 2nd Bach ?

Regards

Until further notice, the batch 2 and later batches will be delivered with rev 2 parts.

1 Like

Finally.
Thank you very much @Tommi

I ordered on 9th of Juli, what would be the estimated period (month?) i can receive the sc2pro?

I think you will not get in August.I make payment on 5th July ,and that is 3 batch.My reseller just put the shipping date is September.

Ok thanks, guess i will be in batch 3 alsoā€¦

Hi there, recently I have installed a motion with using simtools.
But I found True Drive 1.03 / 1.07 and simtools are crashed each other, they cannot operate at the same time, is there any way to solve it ?

thank you guys.

After 15yrs, Iā€™m getting back in to Sim Racing, and finishing my Sim Rig. I was ready to buy a Bodnar system, but decided to wait 2 months for news about the SC2 units and to learn about delivery. I finally got tired of waiting for them to actually be in stock, and decided to order a Fanatec Clubsport which was delivered 2wks ago.

Iā€™ll probably buy a SC2 Pro or Ultimate, but not until I can go online, order one, and have it in my hands in 2wks or less! I will not pay full price for ANYTHING, if thatā€™s what SC2 pre-orders require, and have to wait 3 or 4 months for delivery. I custom ordered a 2019 Mustang GT and recā€™d delivery less than 3months later, with only 3% down!

In mean time, Iā€™ll use the Clubsport and maybe 6 or 12months from now (whatever it takes) Iā€™ll probably order an SC2 thatā€™s in stock. Not preaching to anyone, and I feel for those who were willing to preorder and are having to wait months for delivery. I understand Granite may be a relatively small company, facing unexpected demand, but they should understand there are others like me, Iā€™m sure, who can afford to buy, but are unwilling to preorder and have to wait months for delivery, based on principle.

2 Likes

I made the mistake to sell my OSW in may, when 2nd batch was scheduled for delivery on late june.
As today, itā€™s 3 months I am waiting WITHOUT a wheel. You did good buying a csw in the meantime, I thought about doing the exact same thing for a long time, but instead I always trusted the delivery timings of GD.
Now it seems that next week, or at last in two weeks, I will finally receive the Sc2 I ordered 3 months agoā€¦

Hi Beano,

Any chance youā€™ll be uploading that comparison video anytime soon? :innocent:

I have my pro pre-ordered through Augury (last one of the second batch, or so Iā€™m told) and I need something to keep me occupied during the agonizing waiting period.

Really appreciate all the info and experiences youā€™re sharing with the community!

Hi,

Have you solved problem with Simtools and TD? iā€™m ordering stuff for SFX and choosing between Arduino and Thanos controllers.

This is interesting indeed. Does it happen even if you try to start those softwares when the devices are powered down?

Hey Jossel when did you order yours from Augury? I ordered on May 29th.

Hi Mate,
Yes, plans are to do so over the next few days. Plans were to do it on Sunday, but I almost forgot it was my Wifeā€™s birthday.

But I will do one and upload latest thus weekend. Have to do it then, as next week I am travelling again.

Cheers,
Beano

I believe it was 4th of june.

Good to hear you still have your priorities straight (although bad for us :wink:). Looking forward to your findings.

Lol, she would probably have killed me if I dared spent anytime significant in the rig on Sunday :blush:

Tried, they are ok if device is off

When it happen, TD will become NOT RESPONDING in task manager

This is the work we have been doing in the past 3 months, to fulfill the sales channel stock levels. Soon the products are going to ship out from our factory in large quantities (in multiples that we have been produced so far). It may be so that our distributors have long list of customers on a waiting lists that will get the products very soon after the distributors receive the products and that this in a way prevents the products being stocked for long time. Anyway, our aim is to produce these in quantities that exceeds the demand, for the purpose of having the information of the actual demand level without the production being the bottle neck like it has been. We may have underestimated the demand, but then again, we will just increase the production amounts to meet or exceed the demand. The customer / end-user is the key for our business and we do aim to make the products available with our distributors that the customers can get the products soon after payment. This is the reality for which we work hard with our distributors.

This is also one fact which we are aware as a customer behaviour, but we havenā€™t been able to respond to it on timely manner after the launch of SC2 product line. We will produce and offer SC2 product line for sale in quantities that in our estimates will exceed the demand in the coming months, that is our aim. We will correct our aim when needed. Goal is clear.

3 Likes