Simucube 2 Discussion Thread

what??? where do you ordered from mate? it sounds really too much…i would have asked refund a long ago

1 Like

Something we are working on now…

7 Likes

now THIS is awesome!

at the moment, there are these profiles added.

Please remind me if any particular profile / game is missing, particularly those that need additional steps in game config file etc. I do know about AC/ACC missing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

for AMS you need - at least for osw - to replace the realfeelplugin to smoother the ffb signal and basically set all cars’ smoothin level to 9, otherwise you would need to set recon > or equal to 8, it also need to have some modifications on Controler.ini, mainly becuase ffb signal is inverted and other stuff too.
I took those settings from here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze5rTNpUxFQ.
(quote to @SKeijmel)

5 Likes

great idea, we will include a “settings by” or “thanks to” field that shows in the UI :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Blockquote
Btw. If I remember right, some other sim hardware manufacturer compromised their hardware delays with bonus…

That crossed my mind too…

Blockquote
Fyi: my reseller confirmed a 5 week delay. Batch 2 will leave the warehouse 2nd week of August.

Seriously? And still no official statement from GD…
When i turned my back on Fanatec i was full of hope that things going better from now on but i think i have to realize that these Simracing equipment dealers are all the same.

I spent more than a thousand euros to a product which i wait now for more than two months and it seems that i have to wait even longer with nothing than “ask your reseller”

Is it only me or is that quite a bit rude for a customer who spent that much money?

My reseller told me on the day i purchased the simucube that i can get in within may. Now its july and i have nothing than weak excuses.

Please Granite, express yourself, tell me when i get my already paid product

2 Likes

it seems we are already a good number of people who are waiting at least for some statement…and I am also glad I am not the only one who is feeling let down by all this.

At this rate, we might get lucky and get it by Christmas guys!!

Sarcasm aside, it’s disappointing to hear about the delay but it looks like right now there’s a wait on nearly all high end sim racing gear right now. DD1/DD2 has a wait until August, Accuforce V2 has 3-4 week wait, Ascher Racing wheels are out of stock, Turn Racing wheels has a 3-4 week wait, and good luck finding Heusinkveld pedals in stock. My point is there’s a wait for all quality gear. I’m annoyed that I have to wait an additional 3-5 weeks for my SC2 Pro but I know it will be worth it. An official update from GD would be nice though. But for now, my trusty G29 will have to do!

2 Likes

that’s exactly the point.

Took me lass than 10 days to get my Heusinkvelds.

Heusinkveld was like in stock every week over like 3 weeks, I haven’t kept up since.

https://www.simucu.be/post/wait-less-register-your-purchase-intention this is new if somebody hasn’t noticed.
It is a bit weird that their delivery update hasn’t been updated since original batch when it says they’ll update it twice a week. But I guess it was only for first batch, and this is why they’re now pointing people to resellers, even if they provided batch information themselves in the past.

1 Like

yep, last update on 10/6.
anyway, why on this whole thread there is not a single reply about this delivery situation made from some GD guy? we’re just basically talking one another with no replies by the ones actually involved in it. is there at least a reason for this? not pointing my finger, I am just asking out of curiosity.

Built-in 30mm spacer
Is there any additional place I can buy it?

1 Like

Hi Alessandro can understand why you are not happy .i think just a update from GD is all you need and you will be happy even if it is a August delivery time .Hang in there …It is WORTH the wait …i have been SC1 small midge biss c for 2years and just upgraded to SC2 PRO . Already faster on all the tracks i drive on in RF2 the feeling from the wheel is fantastic…So much better than sc1 .:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Is that for the limited Batch 2, or Batch 3? My reseller told me Batch 2 was limited to about 10 units per reseller due to limited production size.

i got a similar info that the amount of units in batch 2 is extremely limited

Missing games are Project Cars 2 and KartKraft

I have to climb out of my seat every time I restart Windows and turn Base on and off?

This is a known issue that we should be able to fix in the near future.

1 Like