Simucube 2 Discussion Thread

There was a delay releasing the firmware, I’m hoping it’ll be this week now.

Current solution for me is to turn the direct input filter to zero.
Well not a solution, more a workaround.

This plug in the USA for the Ultimate ??

It looked like simracingbay included US Cable for me. same one like yours was inside simucube box

Not a big deal. I have some and don’t want to deal with DHL again lol.

It’s not a big deal but I do think for the price they should be shipping with the correct power lead in the box. I’m just glad Jed had the foresight to stock up on UK power plugs for his units.

2 Likes

Currently all manufactured units come with EU plugs from our factory. We have not planned to change this in the near future.

If you receive any other than EU plugs, that means that our partner has added those to the packet.

He forgot me then. Lol.

And me too!

No big deal though :smile:

Really, mine had Euro plug :frowning:

Fortunately I have a fancy cable I used for the SS2 from an old audio setup.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Nice and tidy, love it :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

So Mika posted on May 28th that the next batch of SC2’s would likely slip toward the end of June due to long lead times on parts required for production. As we are nearing the end of June, are we still on track or are there further delays?

Thanks.

Difficult to say where that is written, but our estimate to ship from our factory is at the end of week 28.

As tidy as I can be bothered to get it for now :joy:

9 Likes

Looks good! What’s that black mesh stuff called, which you used to wrap the cables in?

Self wrapping cable sleeve, got mine from here as this stuff you can cut fairly neatly with scissors where as most require a hot-knife : https://www.hypex.co.uk/techflex-f6n1-00.html

1 Like

Hi!
I reserved a SC2 ultimate in Augury, but they don’t have notice about when they coming…
Other seller has received the product and dispatch to the owners.

Have you any information??
Thanks

When did you reserve it Julius? As far as I know all of the batch 1 SC2’s have already shipped.