Simucube 2 Discussion Thread

a picture could be helpful, i’m also on P1

Yes mine is the same on the bumpstop and when driving some open wheelers on iR. it’s like a tingy ting ting sound.

is it the same type of sound as the beeps when you power up or when you enable high torque mode, or something else?

is there a way to uploat a short video here? I don’t like to post videos on my youtube channel for every litle thing

no, not really. But you can put them as “view only with a link”, or share a dropbox or other file service link, etc.

1 Like

here it is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ypeAWvr08gjzPKAKSZSjrYTaj6vwF3mG

It sounds the same while i’m driving. allways there on all games while on curbs or offroad.

My FFB settings:
True Drive 100%
Ingame 15-20%

think the bumpstop damper effect is not working still and should set to 0

I set it to 100% only to simulate the noise, but even with 0% the noise is still there

the bottom one that was set to 46

it’s the same at 0000%, OK? And the problem is not only on Bumpstop, but everytime ingame

No it’s more like a metallic sound that resonates inside the body of the motor. I can reproduce it on the bumpstop and it’s always present with chatty cars.

Edit - but not as prominent as in nicsos123’s video

Thanks, we will investigate this issue. Does that affect the feel of FFB on the Driver’s hands as well?

1 Like

Hard to say, this is my first DD so nothing to compare too so I’m not sure if I am jus feeling the chatter from the game. Will experiment more. Feels and sounds great in all the tin tops I have driven so far though :+1:t3:

Hi Mr P, how would you quantify the differences of Brett’s QR over the QR1.

Oh and when are you going to come over and drive my yellow car!

1 Like

I can not say with certainty, because my answer could be influenced by my imagination :wink:

It doesn’t affect the driving at all it’s just present when you lean on the bump stop my small mige does it

1. It doesn’t look like I’ve hacked a bicycle apart to make a QR now.

2. As soon as you’ve got it wrapped.

:rofl:

Lols Simon, you’ve got your clown-costume on again, I see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its probably a green one Phillip.

Well, between him and Gregor, anything’s possible… :blush:

2 Likes