Simucube 2 Discussion Thread

What is your site? Which one do you have Sport or Pro?

hi thanks for the reply i have the pro version my website is www.mancaveuk.co.uk its a work in progress site so might have the odd hiccup :slight_smile: also we have a facebook group too that you find the link on site as well

1 Like

Raceroom sees me as simucube 2 as a keyboard and not as a steering wheel

I will test raceroom on Monday. Hold tight!

2 Likes

solved by changing the usb port, however I think some adjustments must be made under the profile
USB, as confirmed by you.
If I can give an advice I would set a flag to activate or not the wireless function

Could anybody who has already received their Pro model confirm something for me please.

Does the package include 2x extension cables that would allow the power bricks to be placed further away from the rig?

I believe @Andrew_WOT made mention of this in another thread that is now closed but I might be misunderstanding what Andrew meant.

hey guys is the wheel suppose to wobble on straightaways with hand detection off? A base line Iracing profile would be appreciated for gt3 . Beanos M8 setting is way too heavy in my opinion/taste

Probably this is why I experienced heavy (and frustrating) oscillations in Assetto Corsa? Will doublecheck later if this option has an direct influence on driving.

Also no FFB at all in RaceRoom…

Try this:

will try on the pro thanks

States in the box you recive with your dd is a motor mount , I take it that is a mount to secure simucube 2 to various rigs , can you confirm this is the case , as I have just been informed there is no mounting bracket in the box ? If that is the case how are we supposed to use unless you have a face plate designed for dd wheels . I have a home made rig using alluminiom profile and want to attach directly to that

Simucube 2 package contents is described on the Simucu.be website.

Simucube 2 comes in a box containing:

• SC2 Sport/Pro/Ultimate wheel base

• DC power supply/supplies

• Remote Torque off button (standard type on Sport & Pro, premium full metal design with remote power switch on Ultimate)

• Simucube Quick Release and one wheel side counterpart to be equipped on standard wheel

• Power cables, Remote torque off cable, USB cable

• Quick start guide

A mount is not included. Any Mige/OSW mount will work for Simucube 2 Sport and Pro, and for the Ultimate, the mounting is identical to some Kollmorgen servos.

Our resellers have servo mounts for sale, and I believe Simtech Racing includes one, but I can’t verify that.

Simracingbay also includes one :clap:

It does state motor mount … am happy to buy tho

FYI the osw DSD panel fits

1 Like

Hi Andy,

Where do you live?

Talk soon,
Joe

Uk … kent …

I am in USA so not a good solution.

You could try Ollie Simplicity maybe?
Not sure if he still has the mige brackets.

Thanks anyway , on a mission