Simucube 2 Announcement thread

Hi Jed, there isn’t a add to basket button for the bracket on your site. Emailed you twice about it but it’s still unavailable.

Simtech Racing Rocks :smile: they supply bracket with SC2 :heart:

3 Likes

Only see two complete formula wheels on your site, then just only button plate for DIY round rim, it will be more happy if you announce a complete round rim in the very near future.

There are two button boxes B16M and B16L, both in Simucube Wireless and USB versions, in addition to the Formula rims.

1 Like

Yes I know there are two, but it is still need to get a round rim to put on, will be happy to see a complete one just like those formulas.

Merely trying to help here, you did notice that far down on each side for the button boxes there is a list of different wheels that each button box will fit, right? Since there’s no electronics works that needs to be done, merely the assembling using a screw driver/allen key to put together the wheel, buttonbox and quick release of your choice, it should even easier than assembling an IKEA product :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any news when the SC2Pro will be delivered?

1 Like

First shipments to resellers from our factory are happening right now. I do not have information on which resellers they are. However, the production is going well and products are to be shipped when ready.

9 Likes

Tomo is the dealer of my confidence

4 Likes

Is this for all the models or just the pro?

I have to say im a little surprised the cost hasn’t come down some with no leds and screens. Plus no encoders for your thumbs like most formula wheels. I think im going to hold out for a while on wheels and see what else comes out.

Nice !!! ! Thanx for the update Mica :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is Simucube 2 protected from EMIs?
Thank you.

Yes, it indeed has been certified…

I have been testing it very thoroughly this past few weeks, zero interference on any of my equipment, even my PiMax VR headset is finally happy.

2 Likes

Good to hear as this was what started me down the SC2 road.

Yep, no blue/grey-out, doesn’t matter where I touch it :wink:

I didn’t even know this was the cause for my grey screens when touching till I renewed my iracing sub.
Is this maybe also what causes my tracking to be a bit weird in AC sometimes? Like it wanders.

No, the ‘wondering tracking’ in the VR headset is not due to this, I believe it is an issue with sensors in the headsets…

“The first Simucube 2 units from the factory have now been sent to our resellers!”

9 Likes

Hope one of them is mine!:grinning: It would be great if it got here before the long holiday weekend at the end of the month.