Simucube 1 vs simucube 2

You got some inside information on it?

Hes making replacement boards to replace the encrypted ones. If all goes well they should be available by the end of June.

Thanks for the information. Makes me think I’ll wait for a while until more choices open up.

Yes. I ordered my converted Fanatec Formula v2 from SimRacingMachines a while back. Looking forward to receiving it soon.

That’s great to hear Ippai. Need to send Simon an email then soon.

Hi all,

first of all congrats to GD Team on launching SC2! Great to see the evolution, all started with OSW. I’ve gone through the whole thread now and can’t understand the frustration here of some users.

I was starting to follow the OSW development right in the beginning where all was based on the Argon setup from Bernhard resulting in that I’ve build my own OSW back then. Beano posted a great history timeline above if you are interested in more detail.

What I want to share here is, that I’m still running that OSW DIY build with Argon as a base and mmos as Firmware. And you know what? It is still running smooth in every Sim and on every race I have a big smile on my face and I don’t see why this should not be possible for SC1 users as well for the next years to come. You are even in a better position with the statements here from GD that you are still getting updates, which is not the case for mmos.

Long story short my perspective is: Your investment is still valid and you are part of a community/user group using one of the best DD wheels in the market. Hope you can enjoy that fact a little more and have fun on the race track, because that’s what OSW or SC can provide every lap :slight_smile:

Take care!

Hello
Can you say the name of the manufacturer of the motors if it is not a secret?

It is a secret that we will not disclose. They are also custom manufactured for us.