SC2 September Batch

No one can determine when to send the third batch, except for the GD team. I also hope to get my sc2 in September. If sending in October means that I have not been able to play game for three months, I order the sc2 on July 5 and it is a full payment.

1 Like

Fanatec Fanboy?

Please post pix of you with the SC2 and Ultimate, otherwise I don’t believe you. If I may, explain the ‘problems’ in details :slight_smile:

And €3,200 ? Gawd, where did you buy?

1 Like

I actually saw somewhere the ultime for 3.200 euros for some weeks ago but i cant remenber where.

My point was his generalisation :wink:

But anyway, safe to ignore his obvious trolling, hehe

There is no known shortages of components for batch 3. The last components arrive to factory next Monday the 26th of August. We aim to ship the batch 3 orders during the week 35. Deliveries to customers from distributors likely no earlier than week 36 or week 37. Batch4 will be in production during September.

9 Likes

This is great news, Tommi, well done on ramping up the supply chain, will bode very well for future orders and deliveries :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply Tommi. That’s great news and exactly the kind of info I was hoping for.

I fnally registered just to say “thank you” to Tommy for the great news!

2 Likes

simracingbay 3098 euros ultimate
racewerk - 3020 euros ultimate
NHS - 1472 pro

i’m waiting to receive it “hope” in this days… the unit that have faults is obviously not my units but i know some people that have problems. a simulation center near to my house have to send back 2 ultimate from the first batch. On youtube you can easly find the same thing with others guys.

Every product can have problems… stop to blame on this… if happens , happens… the important thing is the RMA process. Even GOD is not perfect my friend.

No Beano, i’m not a fanatec fanboy :). i’m a fanboy of the time that i have to spend in exchange of money… and i’m fanboy of my money.

Beano for what i read here i think you are arrogant ad ignorant and the real fanboy is inside you.
respect experience from others and don’t worry for your toys, for now is good enough.
ah… and if you know where to buy an ultimate under 2200 - 2700 euro… share it.

edit for text corrections.

But, im this case, you don’t come back any SC2 to check problems.
Furthermore, you don’t receive any the SC2 yet.
How do you now that Your SC2 will fail??

but you don’t have to believe me :). you can easly search for problems and i’m sure that you can find at least ) 3 channel on youtube.

i’m waiting to receive all this units in about 2 weeks… and i hope to read about the carrier in this week or i have to cancel all three orders. Simracingbay have this units for “immediate shipping”.

Every product on this planet made by humans or machines CAN HAVE problems. the % is what is important and i think that this % is close to 0.70% on your solutions. dont’ worry. “but is NOT EXEMPT”

And, there is YouTube channels that show problems whit Fanatec DD units, too
Believe me

1 Like

obviously. it’s normal.

read with more attention.

1 Like

Lols.

Have fun with whatever you buy, no dramas.

Perhaps you write inaccurately due to not being native English speaker or not using English language as your work language?

We do not have the same issues as the other DD manufacturer you refer to. In fact it would be very odd to have same or similar issues as the products are very different in their designs. It is possible that there is not even a single component that is the same in these products. How can these have the same problems? Not a single same component, would be quite unlikely to have the same issues then, would you say?

There has been 2 known issues in batch 1 products which are loose cone clamp adapter and/or oil in the shaft that was not cleaned during assembly process and second known issue being the SQR parts that have now been updated. Both of these known issues have been corrected in assembly and manufacturing documentation and should not occur anymore on production units. In some cases the issues have been user errors or lack of knowledge of some features in the product.

If you have warranty related matter, please contact the place of purchase and let them do the communication with us. However for the time being we have not been contacted by any of our partners that could match with the text that you have written here.

For the time being our need for RMA cases for SC2 product is less than 1% which is typically considered as good. Quite typical RMA amount for any type of consumer goods is below 2%. Over 2% RMA case amounts from delivered units typically initiates redesign process for the product to correct such issues so that they do not occur anymore in the future.

Our internal target for that SC2 product line is about 0,0-0,5% RMA case occurrence during the product warranty time. The product design principles in SC2 product line follow good electrical and machinery design principles that are used for products where designed life expectancy is over 20 years. Not that we can actually guarantee over 20 years working life for the product, due to the fact that technology does advance in sequences / leaps, but just to mention.

7 Likes

uhmm… and with this… is the third time i wrote THAT I DON’T HAVE THIS UNITS RIGHT NOW! and i’m WAITING TO RECEIVE IT!..
say’d that…

The problem here is the fact that ( every solutions or product ) can have ISSUES… and everyone that DON’T ACCEPT THIS or claiming “absolutely fault free” is simply NOT SERIOUS and generate only expectations.

WHEN and IF i receive this units i can check myself but ( FOR NOW ) i say only what i have see from other people or simulations centers.

English is not my primary languages but if this is a problem, if the problem is to receive money or have clients that is not 100% uk or us citizens… let me know and i cancel all the orders.

Less really would be more right now …

7 Likes

English language not being your native language is not an issue (for me). English language is not my native language either but I use it daily as my work language. The readers can only read your text as it is written and some issues may arise when you use words such as “many”, “several”, “a few”, “a couple” and not knowing what these words mean or that how they relate each other.

When you use a word like several, the user reads, less than many but more than a few which is, well, not correct when compared what is the real situation.

The same exact problems (than another company’s product has), again, not likely.

Where this is claimed?

I understand that you later said that you do not have these.

4 Likes

Yes when you pay for a product you easily can say ( i have it ) virtually or not but AT THE MOMENT your distributors ( three different ) are ready for IMMEDIATE shipping but no one out of 3 have send a shipping details … and are 2 weeks now.

What i say here is that the majority of your customers ( think ) that your solutions is basicly ( absolutely free of issues ) claiming that other companies like… always like… Fanatec have issues 3 out of 5 products but this is not correct because every product or solution on the planet can have problem of any kind.

i have to review your units and i suggest to Mika new features, important features, professional features that i can’t understand why is not there right now including a simple html/css interface for remote control via smartphone… i’m THE LAST OF FANBOY’S out there.

i have to admit that my sentence was incorrect and i have to write ( i’m waiting to receive 1 pro and 2 ultimate ) i already have a Podium dd2, ss2, osw big.

i’m sure that the failure % of your solutions is below 0.70% and this is absollutely incredible but ( it’s not failure exempt ) this means that if a customer have a problems it’s hard to go against a company that claim an absolute perfection. Anyway i’m not here to be blatant or other thing… i want to receive this units , write my little remote app for smartphones when and if the API sdk are available and compare the difference with other solution. I’m NOT an enemy of GraniteDevices… in anyway this is possible.

Guys, ok to be in defence of your products … it’s normal but be reallistic and fair. shit happens… and no one on this planet can says ( my product is issues free guaranteed ) even your customers.

Hope that everything is more clear now or the solution is to not reply anymore on this community.