SC2 September Batch

What batch are you in? I’m from batch 2 and mine is on it’s way, due to be delivered on wednesday.

The guys of Augury received the second batch and delivered to the clients, before the vacations

Well, I haven’t received anything!

If you didn’t receive and email of Agury, in this case you are not in second batch.
I lived whit the first batch

Regards

1 Like

I ordered it around 1,5 to 2 months ago and they told me they would deliver end of august

I bought 72 hs then they started with the pre orders (5 May) and my SC2 come in second batch

Ok so I read the email again and it says: “The information we have from the manufacturer is we would receive the third batch of SC2 ad the end of August.”

Oh god… Third batch…

I hope you are right. I received a email with a tracking number on the 14th and the package shows that it hasn’t started moving yet.Hopefully FedEx hasn’t updated their tracking.

In my case, is another company because the deliver is inside Spain.
They send me the tracking number, and my SC2 in on the way, and come this wensday
If you have trading number, is a fact, your SC2 in on the way

Regards

I ordered June 6 and I was part of the second lot … then strangely put me in the 3rd lot alerting me with an email … now they are on vacation until 25 … but now to receive it for late August I see it very difficult

I hope so I received the email around 4:pm Spain time on the 14th and maybe FedEx didn’t make it there to pick it up before they closed for the day. When I track the package through FedEx it says a label was created but the package hasn’t been picked up yet. The estimated delivery date was the 21st.

We have the same delivery date! Sounds good…
Perhaps, can you send a email to fedex ask him?

unfortunately… ( several ) users of sc2 pro and ULTIMATE… A 3200 EUROS SERVO’S… have THE SAME EXACT problems… the point is that GD claim “everything is individually HAND MADE”… NOW… i just want to know … this HANDS is made with what ?..
i have 1 ultimate ,1 sport and 2 fanatec dd2 for review and tests purposses and i have to send back both SC2 but not the fanatec.

WTF are you kidding me! Curious which batch? Yeah now that I think about it there’s no way you have a problem with both.

1 Like

so no problem with any sport so far? good to know…

For some reason I don’t believe you. Show a pic with all the mentioned servos in it. And some piece of paper with the current date.

Don’t spread misinformation, please.

2 Likes

If he is really sending units back, then at least he has not notified or reported any issues anywhere as far as I can see. I wonder why he is sending them back.

5 Likes

Did you read his post history?
Yesterday he was, suposedly, waiting his Ultimate, today he received not one, but 2 SC2, mounted on the rig, tested and sent them back.
Its a nonsense

Sim Racing Bay still has Ultimate available for immediate shipping.

1 Like

Greetings all, finally decided to join the chat. I ordered an SC2 Pro mid-June, with an indication of delivery mid-July (so batch 2). Now it seems I missed the cut-off for that and slipped to batch 3. If it ships to me in September I’ll be happy enough, as the Ascher wheel plate will hopefully be back in stock by then. Are we confident batch 3 will be in September? Or is October likely? It’s “Crystal ball” time I guess but I’m hoping to have this in place and running before the end of October.