SC2 September Batch

LOL… yeah I’m waiting patiently…still haven’t figured out which wheel to purchase.

1 Like

There are no to much choice for simucube wireless wheel now, if you are looking at this.

Welcome to my club. have never been so difficult to diced something

You can use every usb wheel as with sc1.

1 Like

Exactly, don’t know why people feel just because there is wireless functionality that they need to find a wheel with it! There are so many better choices out there if you just go old school with a coiled cable.

2 Likes

in my case is more like a taste thing.
I found 2 that was more what i want. but then the prices is absurd.

I have an F1SimGames R8 wheel on order. Will post some pics and thoughts when I get it. It’s supposed to ship next week.

They have some nice looking wheels.

I know right!!! I should open my own shop and undercut all others, these wheels don’t have to be that expensive…just my opinion

1 Like

Go for it!
Give us a Martin Ascher Quality wheel for $399USD.

Yeap go with my friend to China and have him speak… and buy in big bulk all parts…yeap if I had a few hundred grand…buy big balk and eventually put all out of business…pretty much what AMAZON IS DOING :wink:

I was actually joking because I know it is not possible with the quality of parts he uses. :slight_smile:

Don’t tell me that his parts are not from china.

There is cheap, low-cost/often low-quality China, then there is expensive, high-quality China.

Open your pc and tell me which parts are made in the USA /Europe, vs those made in China/Taiwan :wink: You might be surprised…I would prefer high-quality parts from Taiwan, for example, over those from the USA or EU, simply because of practice-makes-perfect concept in high-quality manufacturing plants in China/Taiwan.

They do it so many times, the best-practices and processes are very advanced.

2 Likes

Back on topic, I wonder what the current estimate is on shipping for batch 3. My original estimate was shipping to US the end of August and dispatched for early September delivery. That seems to have moved a week or so. The US distributor is still taking orders in their batch 3 allotment, so maybe the supply is starting to catch up to the demand until the Christmas season.

3 Likes

bonjour, le SC2 Ultimate est sorti le 10 aout de l usine. Apparemment il n est pas arrivé chez NSH France. Je n arrive pas a avoir des nouvelles d eux … en avez vous ? 10 jours de transport vous parait normal ?

Commande effectuée en Mai …

hello, the SC2 Ultimate was released on August 10 from the factory. Apparently he did not arrive at NSH France. I can not get any news from them … do you have any? 10 days of transport seems normal?

Order made in May …

Frederic Meunier

Cordialy :slight_smile:

Hi! And the rest of SC2??

The Pro and sport came to NSH?

1 Like

I’m a bit sad Augury Simulations go on vacation the week they are receiving their batches :frowning:

I ordered an ultimate from sim racing bay on Thursday and it shipped today, I will have it in hand on Wednesday

Wow congrats that is awesome.