SC2 September Batch

I haven’t pre oder mine yet. if you guys could help me with some questions,
I thinking about going simucube 2 pro + ClubSport Pedals V3 + and one wheel formula like, and one wheel gt like.
But my biggest question is, do ClubSport pedals work fine with simucube?

and where is the best place to order it from?

I live in sweden.

Pedals work independently from steering wheels, you can have any pedals you want!

1 Like

my configuration: simcube2 pro (preorder)+fanatec V3+damperkit for brake+ my wheel gt

2 Likes

what plate is that? diy or bought? great though

Diy…:wink: è bello veramente wheel sparco p310

1 Like

wow complimenti! hai la possibilità di farne uno per la vendita? se si, potrei essere interessato :slight_smile:

Ciao Alessandro…è un volante creato da me insieme a nicsos123…cmq no…non ne produco per venderli. Mi dispiace

1 Like

Hi, where is this button plate from?

2 Likes

Nice! And where you got this scheme or drawing of plate?

It is a private project born to be not shared. We both decided to do this in order to have a unique wheel of its kind. I’m sorry but I can’t share any diagrams or drawings. From the video you can have the steps on how to create a personalized wheel

GUYS AND GALS, THIS IS BECOMING UTTERLY RIDICULOUS.

Guys, seriously. I’ve been waiting for 2nd batch delivery since the end of May.
I’m thinking about getting in touch with everyone in my same position to cooperate and submit a lawsuit for misleading advertising.
I’m not joking. This shit is serious

It has been said before, but I’ll say it again:

We rather take our time to make things right, rather than ship units that haven’t been tested.

3 Likes

Right, I’ll say it again too.

What in the world is the point in announcing a date - and I quote literally from the last update appeared on the website : " We expect most of the second batch devices to be shipped out to resellers by 2nd of August . Naturally it will take approximately 5 to 10 days after that to reach customer’s doorstep." ?
Seriously, that goes way beyond my comprehension.

I paid and purchased on 16th of May because at the time 2nd batch was scheduled to delivery around end of June/ first days of July. No way I would have bought it knowing that I would have waited untill end of August / first days of September. This, what is happening here, is a perfect textbook example of misleading advertisment,
Also, making the situation even worse, no communications from GD apart a date completely made up (2/8), ZERO incentives for the customers already waiting for the product to keep on waiting (the only incentive is the fact that many of us already bought a steering wheel to mount on the base, and now we are bound to wait, as already said by another guy on the other thread), ZERO compensation for the customers that waited untill now (at the contrary of what has been done by, ehm, another company wich name starts with F and ends with anatec, 300 damn euros to spend on their shop after announcing a couple months of delay).
I really don’t care anymore - I used to, not anymore - about the story of “we want to deliver when it’s ready bla bla bla”, this entire preorder shit is carrying on a mountain of lies.
Change my mind if you can.
I’m tired.

Hi guys, I’m in the same situation as you. We had a lot of patience but better to wait a little longer to have a super-tested production

Today’s email:
Hello Francesco,

Actually we didn’t receive more information of Granite Devices, we expect to send in the next weeks of august but we can’t confirm a exactly date.

If we have possibility, we will try to include your order in the second batch. If we can make it, we will inform you by email.

Thank you. Best regards.

1 Like

I think i will wait to order mine. Don’t want to get out with 2k euros on a base/wheel that will take so long time to delivery. on simracing bay it says around september/ october.
And I just ordered my pedals from fanatec. hopefully it will arrive this week.
what would be perfect because I’m on vacation from next week :slight_smile:.

Is strange how it seems to be a trend now in the world, everyone wanna be a simracer :stuck_out_tongue:
every company that i look on their DD is out of stock.
what is crazy compared whit the price tag.

1 Like

Good luck trying. You can’t sue because of delays. If you don’t want to buy it anymore, cancel your order and buy a Fanatec DD1, oh, wait, they aren’t available either.