SC2 September Batch

Let’s put it this way; if you order a new car from a dealer, who will you be contacting about the delivery status of it; the dealer or the factory?

1 Like

I’m in England.
You could try calling them, they might agree to ship to you.

1 Like

pretty sure that’s quite a different situation, the metaphor doesn’t fit well this case…

1 Like

Explain please because to me it is exactly the same procedure with the same players in their respective roles.

I have yet to see a users forum run by the very same people that produce and distribute Ferrari and Porsche.
do you?

Yes that is a difference. But the fact that GD provided people a forum is not the same as expecting them to play producer, distributor, after sales service etc.
Actually, the whole idea of a forum is to get discussions going on between users, not between users and moderators.
But I guess we will just have to agree to disagree…

actually they are the very same people that updates the website simucu.be and everything related to delivery news on that. so…you get my point.

Some of us were at the Rally Finland this week to promote and to organize the Simucube Rally Challenge, and the some were organizing production and shipping, and the rest - well, its a holiday season.

Production ramp-up has been happening and will continue. Unfortunately I do not have any information on whether or not shipments have happened due to not having been involved in that, but I do know that there are not showstoppers and that its very soon, any day now (but not on the weekend).

Gentlemen, the point is not if GD should answer all our questions (I think GD is free to do so)
The point here is, GD is not complying with several dates announcing product delivery.

1 Like

Whats that old saying…“good things come to those that wait patiently” :grin:…I gotta September baby…meanwhile getting everything ready…wheel, bracket, etc…

1 Like

Mate, I hope that your SC2 come in September!!
But, if take a look to background about delivery date… mmmmm… is very difficult.

As long as I get it by xmas I’ll be very happy.

BUT most importantly I don’t want them pumping out these SC2 and have bad quality control like Fanatec with their Podium…Fanatecs customers having to ship them back cause of rushing out the product. I really like that they are taking their time with the SC2.

We all will be coming home from a hard days work in the next days and weeks or month and walk up to the front porch or dining room table and see that package and the big smile on our faces will brake out with happiness…oh its comin guys…

1 Like

finally there is someone else saying that, other than me.

that means that the announced date of 2/8 - as stated in the last update on the website - has not been respected. wow.
I mean, what’s the point on announcing any date at all if there is not any knowledge about its compliance?

I did not say that. I said that I do not know. And the people that know, are rather busy handling that stuff and they do not want to slow things down by doing extensive forum reading and answering questions which will not make things happen any faster.

1 Like

Mate, could be worse…
you didn’t buy the Feel VR!!!
This guys have a very long delay in your date to deliver, and do not reimburse the money.
I trust in GD and late or early, they send the SC2… calm!!

2 Likes

I do trust too in GD and in their product, if not I wouldn’t be here in first place, believe me.
@Mika, that is valid also as answer to your last post. But, usually when a thing is said to happen on a certain date, and a post is made to announce that date, then people take this date into account.
Anyway, I know for sure that when it will be (finally) delivered, I would just have to admire that awesome product you made instead of keep on writing here, but still, a little more transparency about the timing of those pre-orders would have been much appreciated.
that’s all I had to say. dog bless.

@Julius I really feel for FeelVr preorders (no pun intended).