SC2 September Batch

I really want to try the Sam Maxwell Custom wheel but I don’t like the old USB connection at rear of wheel

So anybody know when is 3 batch delivery confirm date?

No sorry not heard anything about it at all so I’m kinda the guinea pig I suppose!
It’s just that when I ordered the wheel, the wireless 320 was about the only wireless wheel I could find and I don’t have anything else compatible with the SC2 as I’m coming from thrust master gear.

The Best Wheel to get would be a custom wheel according on your own taste, i got mine from here:
http://www.fi-tech.net/start.html

Ascher Racing make decent hardware too

https://www.simracingcoach.com/en/contenido/conversion-aros-thrustmaster-osw/

Works very well with TM Open wheel, not flex at all.
With Ferrari alcantara one… The rim feels weak in the upper area but is playable. Sparco R383 is weak too, more diameter more weak because TM uses the same thickness in all wheels

Fanatec gear sells pretty easily if you price it fairly. I sold 2 wheels in under 3 days. While it is true you can convert Fanatec wheels for use with OSW DD wheels, I know me and I would ultimately end up with a custom wheel, so I figured the best value was to sell my unmolested/unmodified gear.

If guys have other sources for unique quality wheels, please post. The main ones I am aware of are Turn, Precision Sim Engineering, F1SimGames, Ascher, Taichi, OpenSimRacing, and FiTech (as mentioned).

I am waiting for 2nd batch delivery and we have not a date yet, so… you get the picture
ps. don’t try asking here about anything related to date of delivery, you will have no answer at all. believe me.

I understand your frustration, Alessandro.

Hang tight, buddy. I’m sure you are really close to the end of your very long wait and will have a great servo in your hands real soon :slightly_smiling_face:

It will be worth all of the waiting.

it’s not the wait that bothers me. it’s the fact that every single question made by anyone on this forum regarding any aspect of delivery timing has never had any answer from the people that run this forum, whom are the same that build and distribute the product. they answer about any topic regarding settings etc. but never a single word about the delivery. Maybe I only speak for myself, but this behaviour is really disrespectful to any customer like me that paid and hence have any right in this world to be listened and informed about the state of his purchase. The few times they replied, it was just to say “ask your reseller”. I’ve said enough.
I have no doubt the product will be great, I came from years of OSW and I know what to expect. All that said, this is not the way to manage pre-orders, and even less to deal with customers.

2 Likes

Yes, I have seen many of your posts asking for further information on delivery times etc and I do think it’s a shame that they all went unanswered

I have no idea why it’s been handled in this way.

1 Like

Yeah I understand your frustration you would think if anyone knows the answers to your questions they of all people would know. I’m patiently waiting on my Pro hopefully I’m in batch 2.

1 Like

Siamo tutti in attesa di questo secondo lotto…sa quando arriverà???:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

when did you made the purchase? if you made it on may / forsy days of june I think you should be in 2nd batch.

The 6 June…status: on hold

I ordered from Augury on May 29th.

My reseller told my he is waiting the 2 batch SC2 last week,so I think the 2 batch preoder will send out soon from reseller.

I tried to order but doesn’t deliver to US…WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

You can check in https://www.simucu.be , I have see the US reseller.

No I already ordered the SC2…waiting on September delivery.

Me too, hope we can get it on September